KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode 9: Cloak of Darkness

Episode 9: Cloak of Darkness
Started by: Alliance

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo

No.... wink

He better make an appearance...and be nekkid.

I'm hoping he makes an appearance as a holo projection or something, maybe a quick line or two to tell us what's going on, something like 'I've managed to infiltrate Dooku's circle' or something, tie it into the comics without overriding it. The way this series is going along unstructured, they'd screw it up trying to write a new story for him.

I vote for a Vos-only tv show

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:00 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by MIŠT
I'm hoping he makes an appearance as a holo projection or something, maybe a quick line or two to tell us what's going on, something like 'I've managed to infiltrate Dooku's circle' or something, tie it into the comics without overriding it. The way this series is going along unstructured, they'd screw it up trying to write a new story for him.

I vote for a Vos-only tv show

haha. I have to deal with Jedi in mine.

it would be great to have an episode with Vos, with him flirting with the darkside, the Jedi undure of who's side he is on. That would be a great subject to examine: duciplicity, loyalty, trust and mistrust...

Given that Vos was even named in the films and has such a fan base, I'd be shocked if he did not appear in the series. Then again, I though Alpha would be in here too (I will ignore Lucas' ignorance and jsut assme that A-17 is Rex)

But, in the DVD clips of upcomming episodes, there is a clip of Dooku stepping off a Shuttle with what looks to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sora Bulq. If that is true, I think the odds of seeing Quinlan are higher.

It would be kickarse to see Mace fight the previously spoilerd guy. Vapaad match!

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:55 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

But, in the DVD clips of upcomming episodes, there is a clip of Dooku stepping off a Shuttle with what looks to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sora Bulq. If that is true, I think the odds of seeing Quinlan are higher.

Sweet, see something like that they could just stick Quinlan walking behind them or something, visible presence is all I want

It would be kickarse to see Mace fight the previously spoilerd guy. Vapaad match!

It would be good to see Mace fight anyone, hopefully he has an episode soon thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 05:54 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I was kind of hoping we'd see Windu a bit more, considering how badass he was in the original Clone Wars cartoon (even if it was over the top).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 09:33 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Oh, if you've seen the DVD special features, Windu WILL be seen. In one of the three episodes I know I'm excited to see this season no less. (and no, its not because Mace is in it.)

And if we're counting holograms, he's seen a lot lol.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:21 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Well, and again in Lair of Grievous, this time in live person.

Mace will get his cred. They have to be saving him for some badassery in a giant plot point. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I know they are: Ryloth

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:07 PM
Dark Exile

Weren't you Alliance?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Alliance?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 04:46 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, Alliance. Just say the word 'Clone' and see who jumps up. That's Alliance aka Ordo.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:50 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought the 'fight choreography' was really well done for Luminara's style against Ventress. She seemed to kind of flow into each of her moves... but she was rather stuck-up.

Ahsoka was there for no reason.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 01:29 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey... a Rohrschach sig and avi... Look forward to the movie?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 04:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I am, looks like it's going to be good. smile

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 06:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yeah, I like what I'm seeing so far. Was a bit troubled with Snyder directing, but so far it looks like it's straight from the graphic novel. Rorschach looks all he can be... yeah.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Not much you can add to Rorschach, but I don't think he needs anything added. I hope they do the blobs on his mask right, though, what with the blobular changes to each panel he shows up in.

Anyways... did they ever say why Ahsoka was there to protect Nute Gunray?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 09:16 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Holy derailment, Batman!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quite

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:40 PM