KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode 13: Jedi Crash

Episode 13: Jedi Crash
Started by: Ordo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Well, if Grievous sodomizes Padme' with a giant twisting robo-penis in a future episode, then it will certainly be uncanny.

Why god?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'd pay to see that on DVD...

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Nactous
No, it was KotOR era.

I'll just be glad that didn't actually happen. Too many parallels.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:22 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by Robtard
Well, if Grievous sodomizes Padme' with a giant twisting robo-penis in a future episode, then it will certainly be uncanny.

BTW, that's copywritten, so don't get any ideas for your fan-faction.

laughing

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 02:16 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I copyright all clone-on-clone erotic scenes....

Jedi Crash
Net Reaction:
Positive
Season 1 Record: (6)-7
Summary: In many respects this episode brought forth what I was waiting to see all season. While the episode kind of flatlined towards the end, this is the first time the first half of a two parter recieved a positive reaction. A special shout-out to Katie Lucas for writing the most intelligent episode this season.

What I want to see next: I want the viewpoint that the Jedi are no longer peacekeepers to be admitted. Even though they carry around their shiny sticks, peacekeepers dont walk around with an army. I want the plot to reveal that the Jedi have indeed failed their primary role and sold their soul to Palpatine's War.

A droideka vs. Lurmen rolly-race

KARKING KMC POSTING MY STUFF AND THEN NOT LETTING ME DELETE IT!

Part II to follow.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Positives
Tee Watt Kaa: I wanted to give this guy a special place seperate from the Lurmens. All I can say is HELL YES. This is what this series was made for. His criticism of the Jedi is dead on and he b*tchslapped Aayla with his criticism. This character is easily the most profound supporting character in the entire series and made this episode one of my favorites.

Lurmens: These guys rock. Not only are they among my favorite unused concept art from AOTC, they're just all around cool. They're tiny, they hobble (hence the rolling, for those that complain. They can't walk straight, they only go from side to side. Contrived? maybe, but at least they tried.) They're pacifist and cute without being moronic and retarded Ewoks. I felt the voices were right on, there was enough diversity amongst the models, and they had a point. They even have Thai derived names and clothes that I thought were fitting. Their tails also rocked...and moved.

Bly: Nice to see him with Aayla and in the series in general. Why aren't they making out yet? lol. Nonetheless, he had some great shots, as did Rex, who is developing a "shoot the monster in the eye" complex that is serving him well. Only downside? His tattoo is a little lame.

Opening battle: The atmospheric trails on the star fighters were amazing and the flight choreography was dead on. This was probably the most epic sequence of the show. The Republic was clearly getting its ass kicked (though I am unaware why 2 Star Destroyers can't take on 3 Separatist frigates...) Nonetheless, it was sexy and got my heart pounding. Even the droids seemed to contribute. I liked the "a-HA!" moment. A few special shout-outs go to: Ashoka, whose lightsaber combat style is markedly different and captured beautifully. Also one to the pilots of the larty, whose combat and jump out of the cockpit was just badassery. Clones got skill baby. Glad its getting shown.

Cruiser: Had some cool/classic shots of it going through hyperspace. I also liked the zero-G incident.

Anakin getting knocked out: Finally, a way to shut the whiner up. Its also nice to focus on other characters for a time.

Aayla: Receives midriff bonus. French accent rocks. Made a few nice points, but I didn't understand her logic about both of them having to go look for help. My only question is: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When we get to Ryloth, will all Twi'leks have French accents?

Running: definitely looked better than Padme on Rodia.

Ending shot: Nice. Really nice.

Negatives
Happenstance: Un-piloted lartys cant' crash into holes in Star Destroyers. Why weren't their shields up on the cruiser while flying through the middle of the space battle? How did both pilots conveniently get shot and the hyperdrive set? These little things moved the plot, but they didn't really make sense.

Tactical Droid: WTF was that ugly, totally un-Seperatist droid doing in this show?

Are we there yet?: If the opening battle was not in the atmosphere, why are there trails on the fighters? Why is the destroyer burning up. Why were the gates open on the larty? If they're in the atmosphere...why are we panicking about "entering the atmosphere." Also, how can they jump to hyperspace from the atmosphere?

My Master: quinlan vos...Quinlan Vos...QUINLAN VOS...SAY IT. This series needs more respect to for the EU.

Mastifs: I get sick of the episodic monsters in this series. If you landed on earth, the likelihood that you'd be attack by something life-threatening that is not microscopic is about 0.01% Enough already. They were also a bit overused...but maybe that makes them more relevant.

Another battle in a destroyer: More Jedi running through hallways.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 07:08 PM
S_D_J
Bane

finally saw this and the next episode

... after the other two i was disappointing with the show that I stopped watching... good to comeback to it with a good episode like this one

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 04:54 AM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I caught this one tv, Good episode and also the next one as well.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"their last known trajectory"... What a lame use of an OT line. What was their last known trajectory: flying towards their own ship!!

Otherwise, not a bad episode. Jedi in Africa.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 12:15 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Re: Episode 13: Jedi Crash

Originally posted by Ordo

Als, seeing as Aayla is in it and everyone will be drooling over boobs and midriffs...why are there no hot male jedi?

*scowls* what do you make of anakin and Obi-Wan?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 06:31 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I wouldn't know about such things. wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 11:10 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...please excuse the girl who is babbling about really hot male jedi.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Re: Re: Episode 13: Jedi Crash

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

Neither are hot...NEITHER.

*shudders*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 03:59 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Re: Re: Re: Episode 13: Jedi Crash

*shudders*

Well I don't think Aayla is hot, either.

Darn, who am I kidding. *sigh* She is, darnit. Even I admit to that.

But I still stand by Anakin and Obi-Wan being really hot male Jedi. *huff, pouts*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 05:03 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'd do Aayla over Kenobi or ANakin any day...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:38 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'd do Aayla over Kenobi or ANakin any day...

maybe being a guy helps with your aversion to Kenobi or Skywalker...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 12:39 AM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

As I bi-gay man, I did not find Ziro offensive.

No it doesn't big grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:30 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

ditto. lol

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 04:43 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

Originally posted by queeq
I wouldn't know about such things. wink

*shudders*

what about Quinlan Vos?

you all love him

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Mar 26th, 2009 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:50 AM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by S_D_J
what about Quinlan Vos?

you all love him

Actually, I was contemplating doing a sexified pic of him a while back (a la Starkiller). I guess its time to bring that back. Yay! New art project this weekend.

He's never been an aabsolute favorite of mine, but he's much better than Skyguy or Kenobs. I guess among a pile of old men looking concerned, Vos has a natural gravitation.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:25 PM