KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars: Season 2

The Clone Wars: Season 2
Started by: CadoAngelus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: No but this guy is:

(please log in to view the image)

~from the Season 2 Preview @ Disney Star Wars Weekends.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

=O BOBA FETT

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:40 PM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I doubt its Fett. He was too young at this time to be what looks like an adult in full armor. The markings are also radically different. Its most likely a new villain...or...if Filoni wants to be edgy...a new ally.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo
I doubt its Fett. He was too young at this time to be what looks like an adult in full armor. The markings are also radically different. Its most likely a new villain...or...if Filoni wants to be edgy...a new ally.

adult in full armour? the pic shows the head only...and mid-clone wars Boba would've been verging on late teens early adulthood...so why's it unlikely. There are a tonne of Boba Fett books set during the clone wars with him donning the full Jango armour...and tbh, the helmet doesn't look too dissimilar to Jango's helmet...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 09:50 AM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
adult in full armour? the pic shows the head only...and mid-clone wars Boba would've been verging on late teens early adulthood...so why's it unlikely. There are a tonne of Boba Fett books set during the clone wars with him donning the full Jango armour...and tbh, the helmet doesn't look too dissimilar to Jango's helmet...

Ok, well as someone who actually saw the video before it was taken down, there was more than just the head. That was just the screenshot I took.

Boba was 10 in AOTC. That means by the END of the Clone Wars, he'd be 13...and we dont even know if we are at the end of the war as opposed to the middle.

And DUH the helmet doesn't look dissimilar....they ALL look similar. Thats kind of the point.

My original point, which you neglected, is that I dont know who this character is. But I doubt its Boba given his age and the helmet style. Jango and Boba had antenna on their helmets. Thus Mando does not. Also, what is clearly visible in the video (and in the pic if you look closely) is that there are three painted marking above the visor, something neither Boba nor Jango had.

Last edited by Ordo on Jun 2nd, 2009 at 01:36 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:30 PM
+10STR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at the Clone Wars tv show, then look at the Old Republic game trailer and silently rage at George Lucas for not giving us 30min episodes of this quality. Seriously. Big fat 'f*ck you' to Lucas.
killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=488601&pagenumber=7

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:39 PM
Click here to Send +10STR a Private Message Find more posts by +10STR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

OK.

1. KOTOR sucks like no other part of Star Wars

2. Thats a cinematic game trailer, very different than a multi-season TV show.

3. Lucas is as much a driving force behind Clone Wars as Filoni.

4. Yes. Season 1 of Clone Wars was vastly inadequate and we deserve some quality.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:45 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Boba Fett: Pic of Boba towards the mid-end of the clone wars, repainted armour and such, as a bounty hunter...

nevertheless, you were right about the patterns on the above Madalorians armour...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 02:16 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

OK.

1. KOTOR sucks like no other part of Star Wars

Ok, hang on. KOTOR is far superior than the Clone Wars. Hell it's beter than the entire Prequel trilogy.

Kotor 2? not no much, but to be fair it was an extremely rushed game and had no hope of being as good as the original.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jun 2nd, 2009 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:04 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Boba Fett: Pic of Boba towards the mid-end of the clone wars, repainted armour and such, as a bounty hunter...

nevertheless, you were right about the patterns on the above Madalorians armour...

Thats a pic stright from the OT that was cut out and photoshopped in front of Anakin....its a fanon picture. Its not actually an original pic created for media in that time. Anyway, this so far off topic it needs to end and as you said, I'm right.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:26 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Thats a pic stright from the OT that was cut out and photoshopped in front of Anakin....its a fanon picture. Its not actually an original pic created for media in that time. Anyway, this so far off topic it needs to end and as you said, I'm right.

It's a book cover from one of the clone wars books...and it's a picture just enforcing that he was a bounty hunter in the clone wars, regardless of his age

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 06:20 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thats fine I never disputed that...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 08:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ordo is a true Mando Guru. wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:07 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like for the special ops missions to no longer be the focus of the series. It's called the Clone Wars. So how about some massive invasions? Fleet vs. fleet action?

And how about more CIS victories? They actually won some of the fights according to the supplement EU.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Originally posted by Gideon
I'd like for the special ops missions to no longer be the focus of the series. It's called the Clone Wars. So how about some massive invasions? Fleet vs. fleet action?

And how about more CIS victories? They actually won some of the fights according to the supplement EU.

that's what ordo and I have been saying since the series began big grin

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm right there with you.

Not to mention this whole series neuters the villains to a disturbing degree. Weaker, incompetent... I'm only glad they keep Palpatine out of the spotlight.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good point.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:48 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

It would be nice for Boba to have an encounter with General Grievous, as he had in some novel / comic.

But what I'd really like to see, is Kento Marek appearing, if only for a few seconds big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I don't want to see Boba...saw enough of him in AOTC.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:20 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Originally posted by queeq
I don't want to see Boba...saw enough of him in AOTC.

lol, not a big fan of boba i take it/

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 12:03 AM