KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Woohoo, official off-topic thread!

Woohoo, official off-topic thread!
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3949): « First ... « 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

My profile has a weird feel over it. The picture claim half the article no expression

Perspective

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:15 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Rapidash, I made you a moderator. Nemebro agrreed that you're very level headed... As such, you have access to blocked pages.

Oh
What does this mean then, in terms of duties/responsibility?

Perspective

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:16 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Oh
What does this mean then, in terms of duties/responsibility?
In actual responsibility? Nothing.

You can edit blocked pages, however, and you may be able to block pages yourself, ect. I think you have most of the powers I do on pages.

So, more ability than responsibility. wink

Also, that picture can only have come from Nemebro. I fixed it by adding a text wrap code.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:21 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Burning thought
Most of this humour is between friends and I have looked at your pages, its just mild fun, a bit of humour is fine, what Moocow did is fine adding that to my trivia section but changeing everything I had said to attack me is not in my interest so I would rather have my account deleted than to have a constant troll battle.

You know what's really funny? Is I essentially put the Childish Count on your Wiki profile.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:22 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Have at thee, AG. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:25 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

ScreamPaste, you're quite observant, aren't you?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:25 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Among other things, that I am, sir.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:26 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

whenever i come into this thread i forget that kmc requires an age limit to become a member. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:35 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well that was mean! D:! That's going on your member page. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:39 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

noez. D:

im sorry. sad

edit- and for future reference i was referring to the three page argument that transpired since i went to sleep last night.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:39 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
noez. D:

im sorry. sad

edit- and for future reference i was referring to the three page argument that transpired since i went to sleep last night.

Fear not, I added but a quote :P

http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/polaski Most win.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 06:43 PM
Rapidash

What was the line that kept being added on Burning Thought's profile and repeatingly removed by him?

Perspective

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:02 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:05 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

What is sad is that BT's page has been locked with the incorrect, biased text up.

Also I'm disappointed you guys having raped my page yet. I'd be amused to see what you all come up with.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:13 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Burning thought

You know, instead of listing Dark Chronicle right away, you could save the link for later and cite it as a source.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I believe it was "The above may or may not be true", basicly an addendum to the page which turned it into sami satire.

quote:
What is sad is that BT's page has been locked with the incorrect, biased text up.

Also I'm disappointed you guys having raped my page yet. I'd be amused to see what you all come up with.
Rapidash and myself still have access to it. I think we can bring the page under a happy medium. wink

Phanteros
the Shade knight

no one made my page. sad

Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by General Kaliero
What is sad is that BT's page has been locked with the correct, factual text up and not a troll resource.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You know, instead of listing Dark Chronicle right away, you could save the link for later and cite it as a source.

You do it then....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:15 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

thats because no one loves you hun! D:

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Rapidash
What was the line that kept being added on Burning Thought's profile and repeatingly removed by him?

I had added in "The above information may or may not actually be true and is open to individual interpretation", to which Jaxx added "(it isn't)", and then after BT tried to edit it several times I added in "He is also apparently unable to accept the idea that any may disagree with him, as is evident by the edit history of this page."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:16 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote