KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The baby

The baby
Started by: Jedimaster3838

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedimaster3838

The baby

For anyone that doesn't know Mara Jade Skywalker is now pregnant with her and Luke's 1st child. I was just wondering what you guys would think the babies name would be. They have said that its a boy, and since Anakin is already taken, my guess would be Ben, Obi-Wan, or Owen.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 09:11 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Finally,someone brings this up.I think Obi-Wan Skywalker would be best.BTW,what book do they found out that she is pregnant?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 10:18 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

The baby

The book is The New Jedi Order:Balance Point. Its the newest of the series and only in hardback so far

Old Post Jan 12th, 2001 08:44 PM
theEvilJedi

Oh good...I got that for Christmas.smile What page then?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2001 03:37 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

The baby

Not real sure what page it is, but its fairly early in the book. It comes to quite a surprise to both of them.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2001 10:57 PM
Ratcat

I really have to catch up. I have 3 books still to read and I'm midway through the Jedi Eclipse and I still need to go back and read ONslaught and Ruin before I touch Balance Point.
YES - I know I'm reading them in the wrong order, Onslaught was on backorder when I ordered them all from Amazon.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2001 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimaster3838

Of all the books of the NJO, Jedi Eclipse is the weakest book, but still very good none the less. The Dark Tide series is the best and Balance Point is VERY good!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2001 06:16 AM
Ratcat

I'm clad you said that, I thyought it was just me! It definately isn't as good as the first of the pair, Hero's Trial. It's almost as if Luceno ran out of ideas.
I found Hero's Trial to be one that I could put down, but with Jedi Eclipse I'm finding myself reading 5 or 6 pages and then loosing interest again.

Oh well, I'll go back and read Dark Tide I & II after this. A dose of Michael Stackpole should do me the world of good.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2001 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Yes! The Stackpole books are very good! Some of my favorites.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 12:54 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Kettch

I think it'll be an original name. Everyone espects Ben, so I doubt they'll use it.

As for JE, I thought it was pretty bad. By far the worst NJO book. There are just too many problems with it. VP is still my favorite out of the NJO.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 10:47 AM
Ratcat

Well I'm nearly done with Dark Tide I and Ruin is next. Then brush down the dust from Balance Point I guess.

I have to say, knowing that Mara will be cured does kinda take the threat out of DT1&2 in respect to her illness. Nut I did give a cheer when Anakin wooped the butts of the fist two Vong he discovered!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 07:29 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Anakins my fav EU character, along with Kam Solusar

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 11:39 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, Anakin is getting some real character development by Stackpole.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 01:44 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Why can't he write them all??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 08:15 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nah, hi's too busy playing X-Wing!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 12:31 PM
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Go X-WING!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 09:10 AM
Ratcat

I really must get myself set up to play that again.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 02:00 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

D'oh!

I wish I hadnt read this topic! I have only read vector prime and now Ive just ruined it for myself! I have all the ones that have been published over here but havent read them yet. Havent ha time! Damn now Im annoyed!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Mar 19th, 2001 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote