KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Where does the New Clone Wars fit into this?

Where does the New Clone Wars fit into this?
Started by: Anakin4Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin4Ever
The Best in the Order

Where does the New Clone Wars fit into this?

In the new, CGI version of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Anakin is shown having the same robotic hand he did Revenge of the Sith. Even though it wasn't until the last episode of the original Clone Wars did Anakin rebuild his hand. And the last Old Clone Wars episode led directly up to Revenge of the Sith.

Am I the only one who's confused and pissed about this?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Anakin4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherrypieluva50
General Kota

yes!

i noticed this to and had a little mini freak out in my head about it. then i tried to tell myself it was non-canon and it doesnt matter but they said that the events in the clone wars series actually happened, but tended to be over dramatized to play out the series...

but i still dont get why his hand is robotic

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 12:06 AM
Click here to Send cherrypieluva50 a Private Message Find more posts by cherrypieluva50 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I didn't even notice.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I don't even care.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

u know, star wars has really become boring. little inconsistencies like this used to bug the crap out of me, and now im not sure i could care less.

i'd quit completely, but after all this time, its just a habit. the passion for it is gone though...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 05:49 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin4Ever
The Best in the Order

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
u know, star wars has really become boring. little inconsistencies like this used to bug the crap out of me, and now im not sure i could care less.

i'd quit completely, but after all this time, its just a habit. the passion for it is gone though...

I'm sorry about that. It seems like it's Star Trek and Power Rangers for you from now on.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Anakin4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

i know, realizing it made me sad. i still want to know what happens in FOTJ, but more as a curiousity than anything else...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:28 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I honestly dont like The Clone Wars cartoon at all and I fear the Live Action show will be just as bad but only one can hope.

As for the FOTJ series goes...I think even in the EU Star Wars is going down hill. The two only things that showed great interest was the new Darth Bane novel and Death Troopers but the rest are crap.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 06:25 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i dont think the live action will be that bad because from what ive heard it doesnt focus on any jedi that much. eu's worst stuff comes from jedi wanking.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 08:48 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

The Live Action Show will feature the return of Pod racing and that shows no promise at all.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 10:01 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This is actually something that can be discussed in the Star Wars TV section of the boards, and so I am moving it there.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 12:12 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
The Live Action Show will feature the return of Pod racing and that shows no promise at all.

whats wrong with pod racing not ever pod race has to have a whiny eight year and a deceptively simplistic plot?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 05:04 PM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote