KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Lightsaber Colors

Lightsaber Colors
Started by: Revan X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kraken
Wraith

Hmm i never thought of that.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

Pink lightsaber. Only to be used by Jar Jar, for obvious reasons...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

like what reasons? confused

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by LordRevan
There is a white one on Episode 4 when obi wan was teaching luke to us the force.

Actually, that was blue... It just looks white cos that's the best they could do in terms of special effects...

And eleveninches--->the reason Jedi don't use a ton of lightsabers at the same time using the force is because it would be damn near impossible. It would take a very powerful Jedi master to even be able to control that many at once, let alone fight effectively like that.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felix L

quote:
Originally posted by LordRevan
like what reasons? confused

because he is gay

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Felix L a Private Message Find more posts by Felix L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Was it Blue? I never really notice thanks for the info Revan i'll look in to it. reading

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:40 PM
Darth Revan
-

No problem

And Felix--Jar Jar can't be gay because he's CGI stick out tongue

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

What about a lightsaber that changes colour according to the mood of the jedi using it (red for angry, blue for passive, green for neutral, etc...)

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:44 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

blue and red, mainly red...
dark side

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:52 PM
Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
What about a lightsaber that changes colour according to the mood of the jedi using it (red for angry, blue for passive, green for neutral, etc...)

yeah, that would be pretty cool

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:53 PM
Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

How about a rainbow lightsaber it would change color randomly?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:19 AM
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches

Yeah, a mood lightsaber! They can sell them at convenience stores!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:32 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Do lightsabers have an on/off switch. i thought they were suppossed to, but then i realised that in the films, whenever somebody loses their lightsaber, it switches off as soon as it leaves their hand.
It cant be a jedi only thing, as han solo uses one, and luke uses one before he learns his force powers.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Lightsabers have a button to keep it on. Hold the button down if you release it or drop it in some way in 5 seconds it will automatically shut off

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:03 AM
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Green. I remember the first time I saw ROTJ in the theatre, and Luke ignited it. It was awesome. It was the first time a "new" color was introduced....other than the blue and red of couse

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I think lightsabers have 2 settings... A "lock-on" setting and a setting where the crystal senses the jedi or the jedi uses the force to hold it down or somethin...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:38 AM
Ashla_Ary

i like the blue, green and purple. the light side colors

Old Post May 17th, 2004 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Ashla_Ary a Private Message Find more posts by Ashla_Ary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i got a purple one (it had a pic of windu on the box weilding a purple lightsaber with a similar handle to the one inside the box, but the handle design is different to the one in episode 2

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:03 PM
QX100
Shadowtrooper

How about a clear lightsaber for more stealth fighting or a camophague lightsaber would be just as awesome.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:35 AM
Click here to Send QX100 a Private Message Find more posts by QX100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

you mean an invisible one that would awesome.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:32 AM