KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Episode 31 - Grievous Intrigue

Episode 31 - Grievous Intrigue
Started by: Ordo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abu-Bactr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo
Oh my. Clones can think creatively. They cant figure out a way around disobeying an order? Please. They're not damn droids. Thats the POINT.

I want to see a clone unit rebel and start a pirate gang or something like that.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Clone rebel = understandable.
Clone unit rebel = never going to happen.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

what about

clone rebel unit?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 06:35 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

never going to happen

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 06:39 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

happened in the EU somewhere (a squad of clones that refused to execute order 66)

anyway, great sig you have there, Ordo!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 08:40 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thanks you big grin

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:58 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo
never going to happen

what about

unit clone rebel?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 12:41 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Nice ep, too bad Eeth lives.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:05 AM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Adi

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I agree, Eeth should have just been straight-up murdered. Would've been a better part two than what we got.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:40 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Grievous Intrigue
Episode 31
Season Two Episode 9

Review: Neutral - Positive

The Good:
Eeth Koth. Adi Gallia. I always approve of lesser Jedi being put into the series. Extra bonus for Zabraks with green lightsabers (Eeth) or sexy voices (Adi). These even more background Jedi in the temple. Excellent (even if they are reused in every episode).

Grievous’ fighting style. I think its been perfected in this episode. Excellent choreography, even if he always makes the same mistakes. Its beautiful visually too.

“So often innacurate, our intelligence is”

Counterpoint to the new republic ships, its great to start to see the true diversity of the Seperatist fleet that was saw in the films.

Space battle has excellent choregraphy. This is actually one of the largest improvements I’ve seen from last season. These big blattle seens are tremendously more complex with dynamic camera angles. Its very appealing. The bridge battle was nice too, with the tactical droid chasing his arm around, and his shorthandedness when he gets it back.

Cody saving Kenobi’s life. Finally

Froce theme at the end. Improper use, but pretty deep notes.

The Bad:
Why when grievous enters the room to the clones not shoot? They just stand there.

I don’t like the light hybrid Republic cruiser or the bubble dome Shuttle. What? Do they come out with a new model every 3 months? Stick with what works, that which already exists.

“Ruination”

Kenobi gets bitchy too quickly. Especially when he starts insulting Grievous which does not align with his “Try not to upset him” comment in Episode III. In addition, does an army having spirit really make it that much better when they die?

Its surprising that Anakin takes Eeth back and sends Adi after Grievous, especially when he is so desperate to kill him. I know that Anakin cant meet him...ever...but still, seems out of character.

Why would Grievous leave in the landing craft instead of evacuating the fleet on his perfectly intact ship? Why land? Makes no sense to me.

The Ugly:
Staring out right away, if the Republic is winning everywhere, but losing in the outer rim...and Grievous is always “one step ahead” WHY CANT WE SEE IT. Its not like it would take more than an episode to show a failure. The Jedi have not truely lost in this series...once. Its getting annoying. Does one never lose in war?

Grievous coughing. Filoni’s excuse is still BS.

I really hate these boxy tactical droids. Not only do they not match the Seperatist design at all, but they are simply annoying and should have been replaced by their OOM series counterparts of the films that were already established in the Clone Wars.

If Grievous really just hates the Jedi so much, why cant we see WHY that is? Seems odd.

Eeth...lived? *facepalm* Another chance to kill a Jedi, a Jedi we saw in the films. And its wasted. Don’t worry kids. War has no costs except for expendable soldiers blowing up. No individual with a good personality gets waxed.

What Next:
Does not matter. It starts in 3....2....1....

Not that I want Filoni to touch them, but commando droids are just begging for RCs to kick their metal arses.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 07:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I still think Eeth should not have made it out of there.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:25 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

The only redeeming point would be if we see him fight in a later episode.

Eeth/Agen have always been intriguing characters to me.

At least omong Mace's crew in ROTS, we've seen a ton of Fisto, but no Tinn or Kolar yet. Tinn had some pretty good roles in the Gendy series though.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 11:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, he was a bad ass for his brief appearances.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 01:38 AM