KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » ROTS is almost 5 years old, where did the time go?

ROTS is almost 5 years old, where did the time go?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Oh...didn't know Alana was still here. Those sneaky name changers! stick out tongue

Yeah, I don't get twitter at all. On Facebook you have a wall where you can post status updates, and Twitter is basically posting "status updates" as well, so in my mind, there's no sense in having two of the same thing....which is why I don't bother with it.

Oh and believe me, I also swore I was never going to do "Facebook" because it was overrated and its what all the "cool" people were doing, but you know what? When I finally gave in, Facebook is really addicting. It's a great way to keep in touch with Friends, even though at times I get a little sick of it. It's a great way of talking to people on a daily basis, and a great networking site. You won't believe how many old friends you'd catch up with on there.

Whats funny is that prior to college, KMC was my "facebook" so to speak, lol and now that I'm on the verge of graduating, I find myself reverting back here more and more instead of Facebook. It's like going back to your roots. lol But as fun as Facebook can be, it still doesn't beat the fun we had around here. That much I can assure you. But if anything, I think you'd enjoy Facebook quite a lot. I always said I would hate it, but I ended up loving it.

P.S I gave into the darkside and joined FB in Jan of 09.

But I've always been a darksider.... evil face hehe

I like George.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2010 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think SMX should be nominated as official KMC historian.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 08:07 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Speaking of BattleFront, there was a BF 3 on the way for the PS3, then I think the project got scrapped last year. I was so upset.

But yes, KMC and SW to me are almost integrated now. Episode III was more than just a film, it was an experience.

Remember everyone fighting and bugging people for signatures? haha

BF elite squadron is basically what BF III was supposed to be.

Problem is its executed like crap. Its not fun.

You can fly from ground to space and into star destroyers, but its not seamless, there is loading in between.

The whole game is just choppy. Music and dialog will ubruptly end while it loads to the next thing, the camera goes where it wants to, and the story campaign is an unispired piece of shit

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 10:31 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Queeq, you're the mod here. stick out tongue You could always just hand me that title....and I'll gladly put it in my signature. wink

Obi1: Never played BF Elite Squadron. Probably best that I didn't.

The game I'm pumped for right now is The Force Unleashed 2. Trailer looks great. Did you play the first one?

I like George.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I did. Twas a bit short.

Well, my jurisdiction allows me to officially appoint you to be the Historian of the KMC Star Wars Forums... wear that title with pride and honour.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 08:55 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I felt something strange for a while after ROTS came out. It was like, the journey is over. Everything I've invested in this series since I was a child in 1977, has come to an end. Watching any more movies seemed to feel...pointless. I eventually got over it and moved on.
That feeling of investment isn't going to be the same for anything else in my life.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 05:40 PM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOST has been a six year-version for me.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And a great one it was... is... still is.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 06:25 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh yeahhhhh.

Hurley even rewrote ESB in 1977. Fact.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Oh yeahhhhh.

Hurley even rewrote ESB in 1977. Fact.

What?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 09:01 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Did you bail before season 5...? It was a great moment in LOST.
It took place in the episode "Some like it Hoth".

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 17th, 2010 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 09:39 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Woo hoo Queeq! I christen my first post as KMC's Star Wars forums historian with a new signature and avatar. Happy Dance

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on Mar 18th, 2010 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 01:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

When will the first volume of The KMC Star Wars Forums Chronicles come out?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 07:44 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Interesting, interesting indeed....

I'll have to start going back through the archives and seeing what I can dig up. Then we'll look at a release date. thumb up

I like George.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2010 05:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

Good show.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2010 07:07 PM
sweersa

I can almost see it now...we will have an amazing first season, with super high ratings. Then FOX will cancel it. Why? Because why not?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 01:23 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Trust me, everything from 2004 around here will be enough to keep our ratings up for many seasons. I'm compiling stuff here and there, when I have time. This will be fun. lol

I like George.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 05:58 AM
queeq
Chaos

All the flith and gore from the past of KMC will be dug up. A sure hit, no doubt.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 09:16 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Better not dig up all of my drunken posts now whistle

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Oh, there's plenty to dig up my old friend. evil face

Lol. So I got to ask Queeq where I should being posting some of the old memorable threads from the golden age here.

Perhaps I should do it here?

I like George.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 12:57 AM