KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » I already know

I already know
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

I already know

Leia told luke in ROTJ that 'i already know that vader is my father' How does she know that ?? she even remembers what her mum looks like !! Luke dosent know anything but she does

There twins man it doesnt make any sense confused

Old Post May 11th, 2010 05:11 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
Leia told luke in ROTJ that 'i already know that vader is my father' How does she know that ?? she even remembers what her mum looks like !! Luke dosent know anything but she does

She put 2 + 2 together, they have a connection like all twins do. She's not saying she knew absolutely, but she felt it was something along those lines.

Some people can remember images from when they were infants, it's possible that is what she's remembering. This is still open for debate though.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 08:41 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: I already know

You should just think about it more. Examine what they're been thinking since late in TESB, and look at the pauses and recognition at important moments in ROTJ.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 12th, 2010 02:28 AM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Re: I already know

Throughout ESB it is clear that the two of them have a deep connection. I think this goes some way to explaining this.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 04:10 PM
Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by LanceWindu
She put 2 + 2 together, they have a connection like all twins do. She's not saying she knew absolutely, but she felt it was something along those lines.

Some people can remember images from when they were infants, it's possible that is what she's remembering. This is still open for debate though.

Nobody remembers their own birth though. It's very rare to have memories before the age of four. Before the age of one, the chances are none.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 06:41 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

steverules_2 is online now!

She kissed even though she knew he was her brother...thats what I'm worried about

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 13th, 2010 08:22 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

I remember random things when i was <2 years old.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 08:41 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Confirmed memories??? I have grave doubts.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 02:13 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
Confirmed memories??? I have grave doubts.

No I remember locations that can be confirmed like being in a blow up pool being held by various ladies who were always overly excited to hold young ones. I remember trying to pull on long fingernails, etc. And I hated it when other kids tried to take my bucket...which reminds me...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 14th, 2010 03:35 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You were a seal then?

Old Post May 14th, 2010 06:34 PM
sweersa

You were a seal then?

I can't remember.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 08:35 PM
LanceWindu

Nobody remembers their own birth though. It's very rare to have memories before the age of four. Before the age of one, the chances are none.

And where is your source for this information? Because I DO know of people who remember their own births.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 12:32 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

so they remember coming out of the vagina and all that?

how dramatizing sad

Old Post May 15th, 2010 02:57 AM
Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

That's probably why guys always want to get back?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post May 15th, 2010 08:26 AM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by LanceWindu
And where is your source for this information? Because I DO know of people who remember their own births.

It is not possible for you to know people who remember their own births as the human memory does not start to develop until you are 2 years old.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 12:05 PM
Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Zoom
It is not possible for you to know people who remember their own births as the human memory does not start to develop until you are 2 years old.

Ah right, and there's never been oddities in the human race. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 15th, 2010 03:25 PM
queeq
Chaos

Ther have been oddities in the PT, if that's what you mean.

It may not be the best source, but it does contain a lot of good source references: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia

Old Post May 16th, 2010 05:48 PM
sweersa

Ther have been oddities in the PT, if that's what you mean.

I can't take all the PT bashing, common now.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

*bash bash*

Old Post May 18th, 2010 07:06 PM
sweersa

*bash bash*

"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"

In no way did that quote benefit my side.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 04:28 AM