KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother

Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother
Started by: TheMagicPillow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother

I don't think i'm allowed to post links but on IGN they posted an article about season 3 of the clone wars, and it introduces Darth Maul's brother. An apparently far more imposing figure.

And George Lucas is going to be in it, as the blue guy he played in the cameo in Revenge of the Sith. Don't know if he's voicing it though.

Go to IGN.com and at the moment it's on the front page.
If im given permission to post links then ill post it
smile

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

http://ie.tv.ign.com/articles/111/1112465p1.html

should probably be in the clone wars thread, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 05:08 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

OMG!!!! They're running out of ideas.

And yes, it should be in CW thread. But all CW talk in supposed to be in this forum. So it's fine.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 10:21 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

If it is supposed to be i apologize.

Actually i think its kind of cool, though we don't know if he's force sensitive or not. Well see if they do a good job or not.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I think its kind of BS, like the rest of this series. However, it'll be fun to see all the Maul fanboys turn against this series too.

The more I listen to Filoni talk, the more I see him as a puppet. He was talking at C5 about how he wanted the show to be about a Twi-lek Jedi who was fighting space pirates, but then Lucas came in and made it all about Anakin. Only FIVE episodes last season out of 22 did not have Anakin, and thats not even looking at Obi-Wan either.

First season they destroyed Alpha, Second season the Mandalorians, now they're moving on to Darth Maul and the Republic Commandos....not even mentioning they're delving into the whole "chosen one" story...so THAT will be ****ed up. Asajj is now from Dathomir and not Rattatak? So was Maul and his "brother" who is also just a useless tool?

I want to vomit. I almost feel like I'm being mocked as a fan.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Great. He's yellow. Because, ya know, every all red family has a yellow brother.

And his name is "Savage Opress"...they might have well just called him "Stereotypical Villian" or "Eats Babies"

I'm so glad this series is here. It has made the end of star wars so much more tolerable....its making me actively hate it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I think this whole thing is amusing big grin... and depressing erm

I going to continue watching... probably...

I still haven't seen the whole lot of season 2... last episode I saw was Senate Murders... confused

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 01:54 AM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Really though its better than what the EU does by cloning Maul, having holograms of him, illusion of him etc....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 02:06 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Actually i think its kind of cool, though we don't know if he's force sensitive or not. Well see if they do a good job or not.

I agree, I want to see what they will do with him. I only wish there were more "good guys" introduced though...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sw is being drained... it's turning into its own parody... OMG.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 06:39 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

even though they're messing with a lot of EU history, and some other crap, I can't help but to feel excited about the new season

it looks simply epic... the last trailer I mean

http://tv.ign.com/dor/objects/71159...iler_81710.html

erm

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 06:41 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

THe animation is again impeccable... but I do see the same worlds the same characters or the same TYPE of characters, same type of shots passing by. Despite it's great look it says one thing: more of the same.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 06:44 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

First 2 episodes are confirmed to be Kamino. Way to lure me in.

Also been confirmed that ARC troopers are in the 2nd episode...thus another piece of this saga is going to be destroyed.

I mean, seriously, how can Lucas even claim these things when he didn't even create them? He never mentioned ARCs once, but now they are his to re-define? destroy?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 02:31 PM
queeq
Chaos

He is a master of evil.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 04:57 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Yeah.

On top of that, my credit card was stolen. I canceled it but starwarsshop.com wouldn't change the credit card on my order because i "didn't make it with an account."

What bull. I just told them to cancel it. smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 12:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

And? Did they listen.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 06:07 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

as far as I can tell no.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:04 PM
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo
First 2 episodes are confirmed to be Kamino. Way to lure me in.

Also been confirmed that ARC troopers are in the 2nd episode...thus another piece of this saga is going to be destroyed.

I mean, seriously, how can Lucas even claim these things when he didn't even create them? He never mentioned ARCs once, but now they are his to re-define? destroy?

are you serious?

I was under the impression EVERYTHING Star Wars belongs to Lucas

I was clearly wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 07:29 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Actually, I'd just say he has an paranoid legal department and a complete lack of respect for the other artists that were necessary for him to create his little empire.

Lucas hires an artist. They do something original that his saggy old arse couldn't come up with in a long long time. It becomes popular. Then Lucas is like "Hey! i paid you to make that toy. Now I will take it and play!" Lucas then proceeds to take original content that he did nothing with but finance and destroy whatever value...

...because thats "his vision" for what some other artist did for fans.

Last edited by Ordo on Sep 12th, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 10:18 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Or Star Wars belongs to him...

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote