KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » oppo rancisis vs yarael poof

oppo rancisis vs yarael poof
Started by: Oppo Rancisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oppo Rancisis

oppo rancisis vs yarael poof

these two jedis were both jedi masters, but who is stonger and who would win in a fight?

oppo has 4 arms plus a huge tail, to fight with and was stong with his green lightsaber but yarael had incredible mind and illusion skills and carried a yellow lightsaber.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Oppo Rancisis a Private Message Find more posts by Oppo Rancisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Are these unknowns?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

i've heard of them. I don't remember a darn thing about them though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 08:42 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinsoku Takai
CIT Network Technician

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oppo Rancisis
these two jedis were both jedi masters, but who is stonger and who would win in a fight?

oppo has 4 arms plus a huge tail, to fight with and was stong with his green lightsaber but yarael had incredible mind and illusion skills and carried a yellow lightsaber.

Who cares?

Really though: Oppo wins. Don't ask me why.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Jinsoku Takai a Private Message Find more posts by Jinsoku Takai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

One's a long-neck and one's a Cousin It. I'd say Littlefoot wins.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2010 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Are these unknowns?

As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know. I'm going to extend the poem, and add that there are unknown knowns. By "unknown known", I mean a character we have a score of literature on, but nobody gives a shit enough to read about (except for possibly the thread creator). These two guys classify under that.

As far as I am aware, Yarael Poof was more of a diplomat than a fighter, whereas Oppo Rancisis is described as an assassin-fighting, ass-whooping, limb-bashing, "highly-developed military tactician" [Insider 109] with a whole bunch of combat skill and the rare Force ability to make people puke. So, the old, evidently bad-ass, over-sized alien slug wins in my book.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 05:41 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It's totally like you to bust out of the ****ing woodwork with some explaination/counter-argument, only to disappear again, lol.

Nice avatar btw.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

I'll be going dormant soon enough, as soon as one of my theories is tested and comes under extreme scrutiny, I will be outta' here faster than Han Solo dropping his pants at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.

And thanks for the compliment!

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Ahhhhhh yes, the old "Use the Retards on KMC as Lab Rats Because there's No Red Tape and I Don't have to feedPay Them" trick.

quote:
And thanks for the compliment!

I don't what you're talking about. You can't prove I said that!

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Aug 21st, 2010 at 08:20 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:06 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote