KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » what happend to Bail Organa and his wife ?

what happend to Bail Organa and his wife ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

what happend to Bail Organa and his wife ?

They took care of Leia in EP 3 did the sith kill them ?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 05:51 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

My interpretation was that they were killed, along with everyone else on Alderaan in ANH. The death star blew that planet into oblivion.

I like George.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

SMX +1

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Leia didn't seem that upset when Alderaan was blown to pieces. So maybe not

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 05:10 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yep, it's a possibility not, but I'm not sure that it was ever covered where they were. Like I said, I just assumed they were always on Alderaan. Could be wrong.

I like George.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Or maybe shes just a cold hearted bi%ch

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:43 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

She seemed somwhat troubled but we didn't get to see her sobbing in her cell...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 10:04 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

Even though the film doesn't spell it out explicitly that Bail and Breha Organa are on Alderaan the precise moment it is destroyed, I'd say it is pretty clear they are.

"... I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan..."

"... When we heard about Alderaan, we feared the worst.

In fact, in the published version of the shooting script, Willard's line actually read: "When we heard about Alderaan, we were afraid that you were... lost along with your father."

I mean, it's part of Leia's entire motivation, just like Luke losing his foster parents and declaring "there's nothing for me here now".
Leia's original mission was to see the plans delivered to her father - I'd say that is a huge part of the plot, that everything now falls into the younger generation's hands, their guardians no longer around to help them (or hold them back).
Leia's got to do this thing herself now, her adopted parents are dead.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 05:56 PM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Master X
My interpretation was that they were killed, along with everyone else on Alderaan in ANH. The death star blew that planet into oblivion.
Yeppers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by mossman
Even though the film doesn't spell it out explicitly that Bail and Breha Organa are on Alderaan the precise moment it is destroyed, I'd say it is pretty clear they are.

"... I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan..."

"... When we heard about Alderaan, we feared the worst.

In fact, in the published version of the shooting script, Willard's line actually read: "When we heard about Alderaan, we were afraid that you were... lost along with your father."

I mean, it's part of Leia's entire motivation, just like Luke losing his foster parents and declaring "there's nothing for me here now".
Leia's original mission was to see the plans delivered to her father - I'd say that is a huge part of the plot, that everything now falls into the younger generation's hands, their guardians no longer around to help them (or hold them back).
Leia's got to do this thing herself now, her adopted parents are dead.

Very solid, mossman.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 06:56 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

perhaps her adopted mother died some time before ANH as her mother isnt refrenced in ANH

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 10:37 AM
Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Again: Luke asks her about her REAL mother.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:43 PM
InfernoJG95
darth inferno

My real mother would be the person who has taken care of me all these years

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 11:01 PM
Click here to Send InfernoJG95 a Private Message Find more posts by InfernoJG95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by InfernoJG95
My real mother would be the person who has taken care of me all these years

And Luke didn't have the sense to say, "No, I mean our mother". laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote