KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Ahsoka?

Ahsoka?
Started by: Shakyamunison

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Ahsoka?

Does anyone know what happens to Ahsoka after Anakin became Darth Vader?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Not yet. The assumption is that she dies, though knowing how "scurred" american kids shows are of showing or implying death, it's likely she'll just "go missing" or some crap. "Sacrifice" herself in a manner that we can't actually see her die is also probable.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Prolly in last episode.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 07:06 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

She'll probably die at the end of this season and then they'll fill in her backstory for the next 2 years.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo
She'll probably die at the end of this season and then they'll fill in her backstory for the next 2 years.

That is what my gut is telling me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*shudder*

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 07:51 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I was thinking that she could pull a Yoda and go into Hermit mode.

GL seems keen on destroying some EU material (just to spite? I love it), why not make it to where people can re-write Jacen as having trained under her for a bit? lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 05:55 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe Jacen doesn't even exist in George's version... Jacen is all EU after all.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 08:37 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

She dies. Its the only logical option.

Then again, this show isnt logical and instead entirely aggravating.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe... I can see George making changes in the PT and CGI her in there somewhere. Including an additional Order 66 shot with Ahsoka being shot.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 06:13 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

George Lucas cannot die fast enough.

"I meant to do it that way! Thats how I've always thought about Star Wars...except the first time when I made it."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 03:05 PM
queeq
Chaos

I always saw Ahsoka in SW back in 1973... I gave her another name... oh and another sex as well, but I had already invented this characters....

Old Post Nov 5th, 2010 04:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by queeq
Maybe Jacen doesn't even exist in George's version... Jacen is all EU after all.

Yeah..that...you know...was kind of my point.

Let me rephrase in more words...

Since Jacen is EU, and George is having fun (and I speculated as some sort of passive agressive spite in paratheticals, just like I'm doing now deja vu?) destroying/overwriting some EU stories, why not take it to one of the biggest money makers from "recent" times? It would seem more "lulz" worthy for GL if he did that.

How could he do that? There's lots and lots of ways he could.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 6th, 2010 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 08:17 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I don't think money is his prime motive frankly... He just wants to do what he wants to do...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:00 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

No. Money is always a prime motive, for anyone. DO you go to work because you really enjoy it? No you get paid. Even if you do enjoy it, if they stopped paying you, I bet you'd quit lol.

Lucas would just give Han and Leia a child name Jacen, claim he made the whole thing up, and make his story drastically different from eh one that currently exists.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 05:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

If I had millions and millions of dollars I wouldn't go to work for money. Why would I? I'd have more then enough to spend in a lifetime. Heck no.... I'd just go making movies and documentaries I'd like to make. Spend my money on that. But I think I would try to gather some no-men around me instead of yes-men. My experience is that reliable no-men (i.e. people who are good and confident about what they can contribute to a project instead of insecure people who just want to make their own mark) make your shows better.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 09:35 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ordo
No. Money is always a prime motive, for anyone. DO you go to work because you really enjoy it? No you get paid. Even if you do enjoy it, if they stopped paying you, I bet you'd quit lol.

Lucas would just give Han and Leia a child name Jacen, claim he made the whole thing up, and make his story drastically different from eh one that currently exists.

His residual income, alone, from his licensing and merchandising makes him, literally, tens of millions of dollars a year. He is definitely not motivated to make money, at this point. Queeq's assessment is spot on: GL is just doing what he wants to do at this point. I suggested that he's spiting the EU materials just for fun. (What else should he do at this point other than troll his own fiction and have fun writing new fiction? I think that most of us here would do the same. Think of how much lulz he gets when he writes or approves certain items that will obviously over-write some existing EU stuff.)

I don't think money is his prime motive frankly... He just wants to do what he wants to do...

I'm not saying the he's doing it for money. I was saying that he could target one of the biggest money makers (meaning, one of the things that is most widely known from the EU), just for getting lulz from trolling the EU fans and writers. People troll in real life.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 7th, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 10:57 AM
queeq
Chaos

I doubt that he would need to bother about that. Would you? I wouldn't.

However, when creating such an iconic saga there are some responsibilities to the fans I think.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 12:43 PM
dadudemon

I doubt that he would need to bother about that. Would you? I wouldn't.

However, when creating such an iconic saga there are some responsibilities to the fans I think.

After living the life and making my movies, what else would there be to do other than have a laugh and enjoy my family?

That's definitely not his primary goal, for sure, but I'm sure he gets lulz from it.

And, if were GL, I'd make my veto for some of the stuff with a nutsack stamp on the document. laughing

"DENIED!" *inks balls and teabags documents* laughing laughing laughing

What's sad is my career path is leading towards a CIO position. IMMA IRL!

Alright, I'm done.

Anyway, I do not think Ahsoka is going to be killed off. Probably some weird convoluted re-assignment or placement on her own Dagobah.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 07:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

Nah, we want her dead.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 10:23 PM