KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother

Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother
Started by: TheMagicPillow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

Sooooooooo... Qui-Gon Jin will be in the show... and Neeson will voice him smile

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 03:14 AM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I dunno about how I feel about this. I watched the preview and once again its another trilogy rehash. Oh look! A cave with force ghosts! Do they have any original ideas ever?

Lets just hope we learn about the living force. Biggest missed plot point in the entire PT lol.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

O

M

G

And they were doing so well this season... I guess they thought: what can we do next to pi$$ of the fans... Oh, yes, let's bring QGJ back. Like the Anakin and OB1 characterisations missing from the moving that we're trying to fill up with these cartoons, Lucas kinda forgot to pay attention to the QGJ storyline as well.... Lucky for us we have the Clone Wars...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 08:12 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Least they're filling it with characters I like and want to know more about. Then again, in this show, everything is bastardized.

On another note, Delta Squad is in the episode tonight. If they **** THEM up too...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Keep your broken fingers crossed.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 08:41 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

Was that who I think it was in the "crystal ball" at the end of the episode?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Who do you think?...

Now all they need to do is make Dooku come back as a talking head like Simus and all the Sith would be revived in the EU...

Edit: Great episode though.

Last edited by ares834 on Jan 22nd, 2011 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 04:05 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark Exile
Was that who I think it was in the "crystal ball" at the end of the episode?

if it's not, it would be a massive tease.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 05:45 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by ares834
Who do you think?...

Now all they need to do is make Dooku come back as a talking head like Simus and all the Sith would be revived in the EU...

Edit: Great episode though.

Ohh Simus...

and some get irritated that CW messes with the EU roll eyes (sarcastic)

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 06:07 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Which is irrelevant anyway.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 12:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by -Pr-
if it's not, it would be a massive tease.

Oh no... I hope they don't revive him..

Anyway, not a bad episode. But I do find Savage being able to match two fully trained Jedi Masters after a week or so of training, rather silly. There doesn't seem to be much to it, being a Force user.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 03:09 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Ye, the stuff simply doesn't add up in TCW:

One time, Skywalker is on par with Dooku and another moment Dooku is besting Savage and Ventress, of whom the first defeats Kenobi and Skywalker with ease... :////////

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

In star wars, everyone survives, even people you thought were dead.

Every episode the bad guy just runs away.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 04:44 PM
Dominis

So what, Darth Maul survives being chopped in half, and then decides to go chill in the outer rim? You would think he would've tried to find his way back to Sidious, not go in exile. Unless he feared being punished for his failure.

I'm wondering why Sidious can sense Ventress' power growing stronger, but he can not sense that she survived, or why he can not sense Savage, whose power seems to be more of a threat than Ventress'. Sidious should know the existence of Savage anyway since he is the supreme chancellor of the republic. It seems like news of some random zabrak warrior slaughtering clones and jedi alike would make it's way back to him.

A lot of things are not adding up. Other than that, it was a pretty good trilogy. I'm just hoping that Darth Maul being alive is some sort of trick.

Last edited by Dominis on Jan 23rd, 2011 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by queeq
Oh no... I hope they don't revive him..

Anyway, not a bad episode. But I do find Savage being able to match two fully trained Jedi Masters after a week or so of training, rather silly. There doesn't seem to be much to it, being a Force user.

indeed. no wonder the jedi can get punked so easily by mandalorians, bounty hunters, droids, clones etc.

kind of like cad bane fighting off obi-wan and quinlan vos (even though i'm not a fan of the guy, he's still supposed to be an awesome jedi).

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 08:50 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I am kind of thrilled by the aspect of Maul making an appearance... so long as the manner of his return is done well. If not, I'll be sad.

This was a good trilogy, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2011 04:51 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe Maul is just a trick to move Savage.

I still find these 'trilogies' extrenely rushed. Savage could be the subject for most the series... There's more than enough to last with this plans-within-plans sitaution with Savage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:54 AM
skekUng

Re: Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother

Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
I don't think i'm allowed to post links but on IGN they posted an article about season 3 of the clone wars, and it introduces Darth Maul's brother. An apparently far more imposing figure.

And George Lucas is going to be in it, as the blue guy he played in the cameo in Revenge of the Sith. Don't know if he's voicing it though.

Go to IGN.com and at the moment it's on the front page.
If im given permission to post links then ill post it
smile

Certainly Darth Maul has a brother. He has a brother who was Anakin's mom's wet nurse when she was a baby, before she ended up on Tatooine sharing a condo with Chewbacca's uncle Lumpy. Most people don't know that Lumpy was the one who sold Shmi into slavery. See, one day Lumpy got a call from Rebecca Demornay-Solo, Han's paternal grandmother (who was a better pilot than Han, any day of the week) and Shmi forgot to write down the message. As it turns out, that was the call Lumpy had been waiting on to find out if Mrs. Demornay-Solo was going to give him a lift to the Wookie Light Day cerimony on Cash-It.(what the planet was called after Wal-Mart subleased it from the Republic and started it's deforrestation program) When Shmi mentioned the call an hour too late, Lumpy rushed to the wall-mounted view sreen and tripped over a cup of blue milk Shmi had left on the floor next to the sofa, hurting his leg and forcing him to walk with a limp for the rest of his life. This is why Chewbacca took care of Leia after Han got frozen in carbonite, as a way of rectifying the bad blood between his own family and Shmi's. Oh, and I went back and added a digital Boba Fett (Jango) secretly listening in on the call between Demornay-Solo and Shmi, because you know those Fetts and Solos have been at it FOREVER!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 07:21 PM
Click here to Send skekUng a Private Message Find more posts by skekUng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I want what hes on.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 10:53 PM
skekUng

Originally posted by Ordo
I want what hes on.

It's called Lucasol, and it is this new medication that allows you to shit all over your dinner plate so that you can convince yourself the plate is always full, no matter how much it tastes like shit.

But be careful, other than verbal diarrhea during interviews with Jon Stewart and pencil thin chinstrap beards when you have no visible jawline, this is another side effect:

Attachment: violet7.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Last edited by skekUng on Apr 13th, 2011 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 04:51 PM
Click here to Send skekUng a Private Message Find more posts by skekUng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote