KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Liam Neeson returns for The Clone Wars!

Liam Neeson returns for The Clone Wars!
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Liam Neeson returns for The Clone Wars!

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/2...iam-neeson.html

Yep - he's returning as Qui-Gon Jinn in 'force ghost' mode for a few episode arc; no doubt he will be talking with Yoda, who reveals these conversations at the end of Revenge Of The Sith.

I guess he & Lucas get along better than has been portrayed in the press. wink

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 05:07 AM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Well honestly, if they'd give me the chance to portray a Jedi in The Clone Wars, I wouldn't say no either stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:32 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No he talks to Obi-Wan in the next episode Overlords.

The clip can be found here.

This episode is making me very nervous as the preview mentioned "origin of the Force".

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:45 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oopps...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 04:14 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
No he talks to Obi-Wan in the next episode Overlords.

The clip can be found here.

This episode is making me very nervous as the preview mentioned "origin of the Force".

...but in ROTS, Obi-Wan was surprised that Yoda had been talking with Qui-Gon. This makes no sense to have a Force ghost speak to Obi-Wan before Episode 3.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 07:13 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well that really deosn't look like a Force Ghost. And this takes place on Mortis which apperntly is really strong in the force. Perhaps Kenobi thought Qui-gon could only come back here.

But I don't care because it is LIAM F*CKING NEESON!

Last edited by ares834 on Jan 22nd, 2011 at 07:45 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 07:39 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

quote:
...but in ROTS, Obi-Wan was surprised that Yoda had been talking with Qui-Gon. This makes no sense to have a Force ghost speak to Obi-Wan before Episode 3.

Well they might explain it as some kind of hallucination or an appearance linked to the planet they are on...

(I know, it's vague and raises a lot of question - yours being the biggest of them all - but frankly I don't really care. It's good to see Qui-Gon again.)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yay!

I mean, obviously continuity issues but... still yay!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Hybris
Well they might explain it as some kind of hallucination or an appearance linked to the planet they are on...

(I know, it's vague and raises a lot of question - yours being the biggest of them all - but frankly I don't really care. It's good to see Qui-Gon again.)

I'm glad they are bringing Qui-Gon in, I just wish it would be for Yoda and not Obi-Wan.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 10:59 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Originally posted by LanceWindu
I just wish it would be for Yoda and not Obi-Wan.

Same here.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 09:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

It would make more sense. But then again, that may be a bit too much to ask for this series.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 12:23 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Maybe the kids would start wondering who Yoda actually is...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 02:33 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 03:07 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This show lost me again with the last episode. I fully expect this to be another Grade A f*ck-up.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2011 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Prolly.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 07:56 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Thoughts anyone?

big grin

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 04:28 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

About?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:03 PM
S_D_J
Bane

the episode? QGJ appearance?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:09 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It was strange... Really gives us insightful views into the force. Granted I think this is all a vision and what teh Father means by stay here is to forgo all atachments.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

OMG.... floating rocks.... bioluminant trees.... major major Avatar rip off... Star Wars has reached a new low... it needs other films to copy from.

Plus there seems to be a departure from the balance of the Force concept... In this episode suggests a mix between light and dark, while Balance always used to be light only. The yin-yang symbol is disturbing in this context.

They keep changing stuff all the time and now it's combined with blatant plagiarism.

Last edited by queeq on Jan 29th, 2011 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:50 PM