KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Translation between Jabba and green...thing?

Translation between Jabba and green...thing?
Started by: hezekiaah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

It does. Han shooting first made him more like a Clint Eastwood type of cowboy... Lucas has gotten soft, the t-shirt shows he does have a sense of humour.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 06:56 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I like that Lucas wears the shirt, at least he still acknowledges that Han shot first. I hope he changes it back to way it was, I'm sure there'll be other releases of Star Wars to come.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 10:33 AM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There will be, but if he changes it? I doubt it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 07:07 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

We'll just be treated to another altered Han moving head scene

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 10:34 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Translation between Jabba and green...thing?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hezekiaah
When Jabba is yelling at that green prostitute chained to him and she starts crying right before he kills her, there isn't any translation. I have heard generally what they were fighting about, but does anyone actually know what their lines translate to?

I can make out Jabba saying "Da eitha" and "Boscka" and she says "Natoota" and some other stuff...what do those words (and the others she says) mean?

Jabba: "DANCE, *****!!!"

Oola: "No, you're a fat bastard!!! wheeeee!!!"

Jabba: "HO YOU BETTER SHAKE THAT SHIT!!!!"

Oola: "Go **** yourself fatboy!!!! Ahahahaha!!!! Oh shit I pwned y-.......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hezekiaah

Haha nice. Maybe not an exact translation, but it could have been something like that I guess.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 09:39 PM
Click here to Send hezekiaah a Private Message Find more posts by hezekiaah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oola was coola.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 07:44 AM
steverules_2

I think she claimed that she had more adonis DNA and tiger blood than Jabba

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 08:20 AM
queeq
Chaos

Which she had, that's why Jabba decide to kill the vatican Assassin Warlock that Oola really was. She just failed to do the bi-winning bit.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2011 10:17 AM
hezekiaah

Haha so she's like Charlie Sheen without hair now eh? I'd say she not only forgot bi-winning, she forgot winning at all! Being chained, flashing a giant slug, getting eaten...unless there are some great benefits to dancing nearly naked for Jabba, I'd say she wasn't winning EVER.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 04:36 PM
Click here to Send hezekiaah a Private Message Find more posts by hezekiaah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Which she had, that's why Jabba decide to kill the vatican Assassin Warlock that Oola really was. She just failed to do the bi-winning bit.

Charlie Sheen know's how to use his powers...with great power comes healing your self with your mind. Imagine that being in the spiderman movie.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 10:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

Imagine that being in the Charlie Sheen Movie.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 04:02 PM