KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread

Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Well well... the Star Wars universe gets more and more interesting. Gungan politics are so exciting.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2011 04:14 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Just got this from the Wookieepedia:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: "Around 21 BBY, Nass had been replaced as Boss by an Otolla Gungan, Lyonie, though he would soon become Boss again by 19 BBY."

That's just plain stupid :/

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Grievous [SPOILER - highlight to read]: against the Gungans was not even an exciting fight! I thought there'd be more of a massacre on our hands...

And is it just me or did the banter between [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anakin and Dooku before their duel not make sense?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 07:49 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nothing made sense, erase it from your memory.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 05:34 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Will do!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 06:42 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 05:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh well... Dunno if this counts as a spoiler, but anyway:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: “I found it funny in The Phantom Menace when Darth Maul got cut in half,” Clone Wars supervising director Dave Filoni says. “I thought George was definitively saying to the fans, ‘There’s no way this character is coming back. This is not a Boba Fett/Sarlacc Pit situation where, because of fan love, Boba gets out of that thing any number of ways.’ Fast-forward ten-years, and I’m the one to bring Maul back.”

Link with video:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...ne_Wa
rsi

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 02:53 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh well... Dunno if this counts as a spoiler, but anyway:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: “I found it funny in The Phantom Menace when Darth Maul got cut in half,” Clone Wars supervising director Dave Filoni says. “I thought George was definitively saying to the fans, ‘There’s no way this character is coming back. This is not a Boba Fett/Sarlacc Pit situation where, because of fan love, Boba gets out of that thing any number of ways.’ Fast-forward ten-years, and I’m the one to bring Maul back.”

Link with video:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...ne_Wa
rsi

I'm just pissed off that they ruined the surprise for later in the season. Yeah, it was hinted at last season, but we didn't know for sure. Now they come out and full on tell us that he'll be back...and alive! Way to ruin it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 05:26 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But it the very idea is already bad, anyway.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 06:08 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by queeq
But it the very idea is already bad, anyway.

The latest in a long line sad

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 12:43 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Double post (messed)

I don't know how, I don't know why, but somehow, I actually kind of enjoyed the latest episode...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 02:15 AM
ares834

I did as well.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 02:52 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by -Pr-
Double post (messed)

I don't know how, I don't know why, but somehow, I actually kind of enjoyed the latest episode...

The one that aired today?

What am I saying?! Even if you mean last weeks, I think you're on crack. These 2 episodes were blah. Not very Star Warsy.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 03:40 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by LanceWindu
The one that aired today?

What am I saying?! Even if you mean last weeks, I think you're on crack. These 2 episodes were blah. Not very Star Warsy.

I meant the latest one. i think it was mainly due to R2's "you stupid motherf*cker, do i have to do everything myself" moments, and the way he flat out teased threepio at times.

Though I'm now convinced that R2 is the greatest hero in the entire saga.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 11:13 PM
queeq
Chaos

The only one that actually holds up in all six films.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 06:00 PM
queeq
Chaos

Looks like the clones discovered the planet of Crazy Frog.... Ah...ringtingtingting....

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 07:59 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Gulliver's Travels meets Star Wars... I pretty much liked the episode. It somehow reminded me of the (Lego) Padawan Menace (which has actually been released on bluray lol)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But that one was fun. This was kinda lame I think.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 08:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sam Witwer is gonna voice Darth Maul... Shame, they should have got the original guy, I thought.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 05:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yeah...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 06:03 PM