KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread

Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Indeed, Ray Park would have been the better choice.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 10:10 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hybris

You better be joking.

Ray Park NEVER voiced Darth Maul. Paul Serafinowicz is the voice of Darth Maul from Episode 1.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 05:19 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by LanceWindu
You better be joking.

Ray Park NEVER voiced Darth Maul. Paul Serafinowicz is the voice of Darth Maul from Episode 1.

I was just gonna post that, you beat me to the punch

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 05:35 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Sometimes in life there are things that, should you forget them, make you look like a loser. Guess I wasn't awake enough yet big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Tisk, tisk, tisk. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 08:47 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 11:53 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Cool vid. Love the buzzcocks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2011 08:20 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Same.

Speaking of Serafinowicz...

"I was very disappointed when the film actually came out, because I didn't think it was very good! But it was certainly an extremely exciting thing to be a part of.

Asked if he joked about the film with Simon Pegg, whose Spaced character Tim famously hated the film, Serafinowicz added: "Yeah, sure! I think I rang him from New York and we'd only just become friends then. I said 'Simon, I'm sorry, it's really s**t'. Yeah, it was something that we bonded over.

"It was a real shame, because I think the first Star Wars film is my favourite film ever. That would be my desert island film. For me it's got everything. There's not a beat wrong in that film.

"It's a testament to the resilience of the Star Wars universe itself, that even with all the tweaks and whatever that George Lucas has done to the original film, and all the inferior prequels, that the universe still manages to be so exciting and cool and endures."

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 06:27 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by -Pr-
Sam Witwer is gonna voice Darth Maul... Shame, they should have got the original guy, I thought.

Yeah, I heard that. I like Witwer, but the original guy just sounded awesome IMO.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 06:37 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Darth Maul Voice Actor Peter Serafinowicz Doesn't Think Much Of The Phantom Menace

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...s/news/?a=48711

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 07:53 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kazenji
Darth Maul Voice Actor Peter Serafinowicz Doesn't Think Much Of The Phantom Menace

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/...s/news/?a=48711

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 07:56 AM
LanceWindu

Wait a second, they are going to have Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice voice Darth Maul?

The Star Wars universe is getting more incest by the day!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2011 03:13 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quite.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2011 05:35 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Latest episode wasn't half bad, I thought. Seems that the show is at it's best when it's doing episodes about the actual Clone Wars...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 30th, 2011 02:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

And not about the usual suspects...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2011 08:02 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

The new general seemed a bit out of character for a Jedi, who seem to hold life above everything else.

In Ambush Yoda tells the clones that they are unique and are more than just identical replica's of Jango Fett.

In Malevolence Rising Plo Koon tells the clones that in his eyes they are not meant to be expendable.

In The Zillo Beast Mace Windu threatens the leader of a people with whom the entire Republic needs a treaty, in order to save the Zillo beast, because every life holds value.

I find it hard to believe that 3 Jedi council members would approve of another Jedi using his clones as bantha fodder. Moreover the entire idea of assigning a Jedi with such a reputation to one of the Republic's finest legions seems to be a very unwise decision to say the very least.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 06:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

Good point.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 07:49 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
Sam Witwer is gonna voice Darth Maul... Shame, they should have got the original guy, I thought.

Yeah thats what I was expecting.. Strange.

Originally posted by Hybris

Lol have you heard Ray Park speak? He would have been an awful choice!

Is it just me or has the new season of clone wars been kind of boring so far??

Are they just making us wait for Darth Maul's return for some excitement?! (Not that im not excited about that stick out tongue )

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 11:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Wow... These last two episodes have been amazing!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 12:42 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Is it just me or has the new season of clone wars been kind of boring so far??

Are they just making us wait for Darth Maul's return for some excitement?! (Not that im not excited about that stick out tongue )

Guess it's all they have.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 09:15 AM