KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread

Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

This season has really been terrible. I don't even like the 2 newer episodes. All I find myself doing is wondering how the **** that General became a Jedi if he's so stupid and violent.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 04:02 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

My thinking exactly. Lucasfilm has not been doing Jedi much good since he started the PT.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 09:07 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
This season has really been terrible. I don't even like the 2 newer episodes. All I find myself doing is wondering how the **** that General became a Jedi if he's so stupid and violent.

At least you were thinking about the show.. Seriosuly this whole season, with the exception of Anakin facing Dooku, Iv just been thinking what time is it?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Time to stop watching the show?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 09:00 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Im getting close to that point actually.. Im basically just waiting for the Maul/Savage story, and hope they've saved some of their better episodes for later in the season.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hopefully.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 06:38 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

It took 74 episodes...but finally we had a KARKING GREAT EPISODE!

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 9th, 2011 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2011 06:39 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Was about time.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordo
It took 74 episodes...but finally we had a KARKING GREAT EPISODE!

Would you care to explain why you think so? (I'm just curious big grin )

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

Who would have thought that the clones would be great source material for a show called The Clone Wars...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2011 07:06 AM
NTJack0
Ranger

Another great episode, I loved this arc.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 01:30 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I actually liked this last episode. Still not perfect, but it was a major step in the right direction.

Part I didn't like: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Krell hiding in the shadows and laughing maniacally while taunting the clones...too cliche.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 04:37 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Very cliche...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 03:32 PM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

The bladework we witnessed in this episode was actually what I expected of Grievous in this series... Granted, we've seen clones blasted around so far, but clones being killed by lightsabers? Just the ARC trooper in Episode 2 of Season 3, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by Hybris on Nov 23rd, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 11:32 AM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I enjoyed that story arc, certainly. I'm eager to see what this slave plotline will bring us.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 05:51 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

If it will continue.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2011 03:17 PM
Darth Thor

I thought the first 2 episodes of the Krell story were pretty boring so was not really excited for more and was hoping they would just get on with ending it.

But to my surpirse I enjoyed that last 2 episodes, especially the final one. So I say Clone Wars is saved for now imo.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 03:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

Indeed. I liked the last epsiode of the Krell story too. It's amazing how quickly this series gets interesting when it's not dealing with the usual characters (OB1, Anakin, Padme, Jar Jar, r2-D2, 3PO). They should do that ALL the time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2011 03:05 PM