KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Luke and Leia

Luke and Leia
Started by: LaurenE147

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

Wow a thread that hasn't been touched for 11 years!!!!!
jebus!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2012 07:29 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Leia
NO! But Even Newer Threads have FanFiction If Leia and Luke they even Got Married! I am just shocked that George picked Leia to be His Sister. Mara was the original choice to be Luke's sister and Leia would have been his Wife, Instead of Mara

Did Mara exist at all at the time of ROTJ????

Originally Luke would go in search of his sister after the trilogy. But Lucas decided to take a short cut.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2012 02:48 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Leia

queeq is correct. Luke would have told Leia about Mara (sister). Originally. So, it is not at all impossible for fanfiction to be constant. They would have searched for Mara. She wasn't in ROJ but would have been mentioned.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2012 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Kris Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What I got from the plot development at the time of ESB, Luke would hear he has a sister and would go ins search for her. As far as I know, the name MARA was never mentioned until much later in the EU.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2012 09:49 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by KJ
eeewww! laughing out loud I don't like to be reminded that he kissed his sister.

yeah thats the main reason I hate Return of the Jedi.Luke and Leia becoming brothers and sisters just ruined the whole thing for me.I try to pretend Jedi never happend.the first 30 minutes of it is good but after that it just goes downhill.

Old Post May 30th, 2012 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by queeq
Wow... this thread is old. Are you an archaeologist, Kris?

Yeah you aint kidding.I looked at the first page and noticed that many posters like yersot who posted on here are long gone and that this was a thread made over ten years ago. eek! That being said,I wonder why Kris resurrected this old dead thread. well since it has been,any ahcnce you can find that pic where it shows Luke and Leia having a passionate kiss with each other in the hallways that was supprssed from us all these years because it got deleted by lucas and never made it into the film?

Old Post May 30th, 2012 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote