KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » How come there's another sith in the clone wars?

How come there's another sith in the clone wars?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

How come there's another sith in the clone wars?

I thought there could only be 2 sith at a time, but yet in the clone wars ; there's another sith. Remember??? The one with 2 lightsabers, one who isn't either Sidious or Dooku. How there be a third sith if only 2 @ a time can exist?

Old Post May 17th, 2012 04:44 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Re: How come there's another sith in the clone wars?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I thought there could only be 2 sith at a time, but yet in the clone wars ; there's another sith called Asajj Ventress. Remember??? The one with 2 lightsabers, one who isn't either Sidious or Dooku. How there be a third sith if only 2 @ a time can exist?

The sith's name was Asajj Ventress if that helps.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 06:02 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Come on someone! Answer my question!

Old Post May 18th, 2012 10:41 PM
mig17

There can be more than two Sith in the same time. What is said in one of the films is that they always go as pair, a Lord and his apprentis. Like for the Jedi in fact, one master with one padawan.

So Ventress is Doku's apprentis and is personnal sith assassin in the same time. Thats all.

Old Post May 19th, 2012 01:45 PM
Click here to Send mig17 a Private Message Find more posts by mig17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

As far as the films are concerned, there are only two Sith at a time.

But in the EU and Clone Wars, Dooku is known for having quite a few Dark Acolytes. Ventress is the most pronounced and trained in the ways of the Sith. But ultimately, she is Dooku's tool and not truly a Sith.

Nice trick.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2012 07:58 AM
Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sybrael

Ventress is a Dark Jedi, or at least she used to be, and now she's a bounty hunter, mercenary, w/e.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:12 AM
Click here to Send Sybrael a Private Message Find more posts by Sybrael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And it's EU.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:20 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mnat801

Yeah Ventress is not a Sith. She's a dark acolyte/ dark jedi. However what gets me is why Maul calls himself sith yet he should know that its Sidious..

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 05:38 AM
Click here to Send mnat801 a Private Message Find more posts by mnat801 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maul is a sith. Sidious calls him Lord Maul. Just like Vader is Lord of the Sith.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 10:00 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

Isnt the bald chick with the light sabers a trick? Jedi know of rule of two and with maul dead dooku was looked at as his master since they obviously don't know anything about their future emperor. Dooku having her keeps up the appearance that all the players are visible and known and cloaks the emperor further. That's what my bf told me more or less anyway :3

I am Omega. :3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 08:48 AM
Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't think even the Jedi consider Ventress a Sith. I'm not sure I remember them ever referring to her as one during the show.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2013 12:57 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote