KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy

Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy

You know it just occurred to me.

Ewan and Sam Jackson have expressed interest in returning (as least thats what I hear).

Hayden coming back as ghost Anakin playing scenes next to an old mark Hamill?

I wonder what people would think about that?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 03:57 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

what a horrible idea

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 04:32 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Absolutely dreadful idea.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No thanks.

Though I would love to see Ewan and SLJ back.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 09:07 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

I like this idea quite a bit. Though I would not want the new trilogy to focus on something like that. Just a counseling session or very brief cameo...or something.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 12:21 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, if done right, this is obviously an awesome thing.

Actually I'd like to see QGJ back. First just to see him again- one of the gems of the PT- but also because it would confirm that you can never really kill Liam Neeson, in any role.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 12:48 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Hey, if done right, this is obviously an awesome thing.

Actually I'd like to see QGJ back. First just to see him again- one of the gems of the PT- but also because it would confirm that you can never really kill Liam Neeson, in any role.

laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 01:50 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah sure, qgj ghost. then he can face the forth wall, wave his hand, and say "you want to see the theater manager and get your money back".

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 04:41 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pfft, misery-boots. I love this kind of thing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Originally posted by focus4chumps
yeah sure, qgj ghost. then he can face the forth wall, wave his hand, and say "you want to see the theater manager and get your money back".

Dude are you on here 24/7?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 05:11 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah totally dude. 24/7. how relevant.

i might be able to stomach yoda ghost so long as he looked like he did when he died, not PT cartoon yoda.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 05:23 PM
Gambler
Galaxy's most wanted

Please, nothing that would remind us of the prequels!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
You know it just occurred to me.

Ewan and Sam Jackson have expressed interest in returning (as least thats what I hear).

While I can see something of the sort happening, to pay homage and appease [some] fans. I'm personally hoping for the new films to separate themselves from EP1-6. New characters all around with their own stories.

Maybe throw an easter egg here and there, like C3PO's leg in the corner of a room. Nothing glaring like Anakin's ghost telling old fat Luke he's still sorry for being a dead beat dad and how he cherishes the time they spent together killing the Emperor.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 11th, 2013 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy

Originally posted by Robtard
fat Luke

there it is again. the elephant in the living room.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 06:57 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

*Luke delivers mocking ass salute to remainder of empire on fly by*

Stormtrooper witnessing said japery:

"Thats no moon....." shifty

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 11th, 2013 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ewan flat out stated on twitter that if they're going to have Obi Wan in the new movies, he'd rather it be him than someone else playing the role.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 11:36 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ewan and Yoda would be nice.

But please no Hayden calling a 60+ years old Hamill "My Son."

And no SLJ. What's the point? Just for the sake of making ties to the prequels? Leave it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Because he's Samuel L Jackson, that's why.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 12:12 PM
Gambler
Galaxy's most wanted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Because he's Samuel L Jackson, that's why.

You are confusing Tarantino's SLJ with SW SLJ. He was useless as a Jedi, and it's better if Mace Windu is decorating a concrete sidewalk in lower Cosruscant.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 01:48 PM
Click here to Send Gambler a Private Message Find more posts by Gambler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: Old Jedi ghosts in new trilogy

Originally posted by Robtard
While I can see something of the sort happening, to pay homage and appease [some] fans. I'm personally hoping for the new films to separate themselves from EP1-6. New characters all around with their own stories.

Maybe throw an easter egg here and there, like C3PO's leg in the corner of a room. Nothing glaring like Anakin's ghost telling old fat Luke he's still sorry for being a dead beat dad and how he cherishes the time they spent together killing the Emperor.
This.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote