KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother

Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother
Started by: TheMagicPillow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: Re: Sooooooooo. Darth Maul has a brother

quote: (post)
Originally posted by skekUng
Certainly Darth Maul has a brother. He has a brother who was Anakin's mom's wet nurse when she was a baby, before she ended up on Tatooine sharing a condo with Chewbacca's uncle Lumpy. Most people don't know that Lumpy was the one who sold Shmi into slavery. See, one day Lumpy got a call from Rebecca Demornay-Solo, Han's paternal grandmother (who was a better pilot than Han, any day of the week) and Shmi forgot to write down the message. As it turns out, that was the call Lumpy had been waiting on to find out if Mrs. Demornay-Solo was going to give him a lift to the Wookie Light Day cerimony on Cash-It.(what the planet was called after Wal-Mart subleased it from the Republic and started it's deforrestation program) When Shmi mentioned the call an hour too late, Lumpy rushed to the wall-mounted view sreen and tripped over a cup of blue milk Shmi had left on the floor next to the sofa, hurting his leg and forcing him to walk with a limp for the rest of his life. This is why Chewbacca took care of Leia after Han got frozen in carbonite, as a way of rectifying the bad blood between his own family and Shmi's. Oh, and I went back and added a digital Boba Fett (Jango) secretly listening in on the call between Demornay-Solo and Shmi, because you know those Fetts and Solos have been at it FOREVER!

Sounds like a PPT is in the making.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 07:37 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by REXXXX
I am kind of thrilled by the aspect of Maul making an appearance... so long as the manner of his return is done well. If not, I'll be sad.

This was a good trilogy, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

thumb up

Old Post May 19th, 2011 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Another fan

Old Post May 19th, 2011 09:53 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

LOL Clone Wars is OK. I hated the CW movie and cant believe I went to the cinema to watch that. There were like 3 other people in the cinema!

But the series has its moments and I really enjoyed the Savage Opress trilogy and looking forward to more of that in the next season.

As for season 3, apart from the Savage episodes it was quite boring. Liam Neeson's appearance was pointless. That whole trilogy about the Father and Son of the Force in fact was pointless and it didn't add anything to the Prophecy of the Chosen one. It was supposed to explain the whole Balance to the Force thing, or did I just miss that part?

Old Post May 25th, 2011 11:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I think one of the problems with the series despite its many great moments and story-lines is that all of the main characters seem to forget about them come Revenge of the Sith.

Old Post May 25th, 2011 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Or anything that makes sense. wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 06:56 PM
NowYouRemember
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ordo
Actually, I'd just say he has an paranoid legal department and a complete lack of respect for the other artists that were necessary for him to create his little empire.

Lucas hires an artist. They do something original that his saggy old arse couldn't come up with in a long long time. It becomes popular. Then Lucas is like "Hey! i paid you to make that toy. Now I will take it and play!" Lucas then proceeds to take original content that he did nothing with but finance and destroy whatever value...

...because thats "his vision" for what some other artist did for fans.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:01 AM
Click here to Send NowYouRemember a Private Message Find more posts by NowYouRemember Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He has become the Empire...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 02:55 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

I was actually sad to see Mauls brother die. Saying "Brother, I am an unworthy apprentice. I'm not like you. I never was..." kinda got me. Im a maul fan and hated him at first but came to enjoy the bros and loved what they did to mandalore. Shame it didn't really lead to anything.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 11:41 PM
Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote