KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Clone Wars: To Catch a Jedi episode(spoilers)

Clone Wars: To Catch a Jedi episode(spoilers)
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I really like Asajj Ventress now that she's not some cackling supervillain.

I always liked her, but I like her more now.

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Also to note. This is Tim Curry's first episode in the role of Palpatine. Taking over for the late Ian Abercrombie.

Yeah; I thought he did okay.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 10:39 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-

He did Ok. It's just very different to Ian's voice.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah; there's gonna be some adjustment needed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:14 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Maybe Ventress and Ahsoka will both go into hiding and never be heard from again.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:18 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:20 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Maybe Ventress and Ahsoka will both go into hiding and never be heard from again.

Hide from what? Asoka's not wanted by anyone. And if she's no longer a Jedi she wouldn't be a victim of Order 66.

We need a proper conclusion to their story arcs. They're both just too big a part of the CW story. And both are fan favorites.

At the same time we're all hoping they're not killed. But I don't really see any other fate for Ventress.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I agree, it's just before I was a fan of her voice and...err...silhouette, now I'm a fan of her character.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I agree, it's just before I was a fan of her voice and...err...silhouette, now I'm a fan of her character.

I was a fan due to reading the Obsession arc in the comics. She was more fleshed out in that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 04:11 PM
Darth Thor

"Obsession" was a classic. It's unfortunate TCW will probably render it Non-Canon. It's already rendered many parts of it non-canon.

But I'd love to TCW redo it. Like they did with the "Slaves of the Republic" arc.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 05:19 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Hide from what? Asoka's not wanted by anyone. And if she's no longer a Jedi she wouldn't be a victim of Order 66.

We need a proper conclusion to their story arcs. They're both just too big a part of the CW story. And both are fan favorites.

At the same time we're all hoping they're not killed. But I don't really see any other fate for Ventress.
Ahsoka and Ventress are major loose ends and would in theory need to be dealt with. No way Palpatine would just let her walk.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:56 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Agreed. Especially with her being Anakin's old apprentice. If anyone could redeem Anakin after Padme bites it, it'd be Ahsoka.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 08:56 AM
Vensai

Agreed. Especially with her being Anakin's old apprentice. If anyone could redeem Anakin after Padme bites it, it'd be Ahsoka.

You think so? Wouldn't Vader just try to kill her?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Vensai
You think so? Wouldn't Vader just try to kill her?

Oh, he'd certainly try. I just think if anyone was going to get through to him, it'd be her. After CW, she wouldn't be seen like the other Jedi, so she'd be more innocent and more likely to be heard, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 11:33 AM
Darth Thor

Thing is she won't even know that he is Vader. She'd assume Anakin Skywalker was killed along with all the other Jedi.

The loose end is it wouldn't be in character for Ashoka to just accept that simply because she's not a Jedi now. She would attempt to start a rebellion herself guaranteed.

Ventress on the other hand wouldn't care there's an Empire. She will just carry on as a Bounty Hunter.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 12:43 PM
Vensai

Thing is she won't even know that he is Vader. She'd assume Anakin Skywalker was killed along with all the other Jedi.

The loose end is it wouldn't be in character for Ashoka to just accept that simply because she's not a Jedi now. She would attempt to start a rebellion herself guaranteed.

Ventress on the other hand wouldn't care there's an Empire. She will just carry on as a Bounty Hunter.

Doesn't mean the Empire might be interested in her. She's a loose end to be tied up after Dooku failed to kill her.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I dunno. Jedi can sense one another, so I think she would sense his presence.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 10:17 PM
Darth Thor

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/...0
781.asp

Really hope none of this is true.

It says we're unlikely to get anything else from Ashoka or Ventress. That we'll be lucky to even get that Bonus Content. And that the whole CW team is being moved on. So any new animation will be from a different team presumably.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 12:18 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sucks, man...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 08:56 PM
Vensai

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/...0
781.asp

Really hope none of this is true.

It says we're unlikely to get anything else from Ashoka or Ventress. That we'll be lucky to even get that Bonus Content. And that the whole CW team is being moved on. So any new animation will be from a different team presumably.

Well this is disappointing.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 11:21 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 07:45 PM