KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy

Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy
Started by: jmoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmoul

Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy

After Anakin killed Dooku and came back to Coruscant, sees Padme and she tells him she is pregnant, however just before she breaks the news, Anakin says that they had been apart for a long time, to the point that she was unsure whether rumors of Anakin's death were true. How is it, then, that Padme got pregnant while Anakin was presumably away for weeks at least? So is it possible that Padme cheated on Anakin while he was away?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 07:05 PM
Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jmoul
After Anakin killed Dooku and came back to Coruscant, sees Padme and she tells him she is pregnant, however just before she breaks the news, Anakin says that they had been apart for a long time, to the point that she was unsure whether rumors of Anakin's death were true. How is it, then, that Padme got pregnant while Anakin was presumably away for weeks at least? So is it possible that Padme cheated on Anakin while he was away?

He was gone for a few months, but she was about 7 months pregnant by his return. They are his kids.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 07:26 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf man

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2013 07:54 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Perhaps Palpatine influenced the midiclorians to create Luke/Leia.....

what kind of dumb question is this thread

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 12:13 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

Just an idea, geez.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 03:16 AM
Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

So Anakin was right and Obi-wan was sleeping with his woman!... No no it just.. Just.. No.

I am Omega. :3

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 05:56 AM
Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud @ thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 10:40 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PhoenixSam5

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud @ thread.

It is possible that Luke and Leia were conceived by the midichlorians!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 11:57 PM
Click here to Send PhoenixSam5 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixSam5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy

How is it, then, that Padme got pregnant while Anakin was presumably away for weeks at least?
You are aware that human pregnancies last 9 months, right? Not weeks.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

maybe star wars human pregnancies last earlier or longer...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 04:37 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Guys...guys...

I am Luke's real father. I got Natalie Portman pregnant in real life, during pre-production and they just rolled with it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 05:00 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Lucky b@st@rd.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 07:48 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by PhoenixSam5

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

midichlorians need to die in a fire, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 08:57 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Woot

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 08:43 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

Re: Re: Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You are aware that human pregnancies last 9 months, right? Not weeks.

I realize that, I am not retarded. But, as a medical fact, it takes about 2 weeks after conception for pregnancy to actually start.

I was unaware of how far along Padme was in her pregnancy and how long Anakin had been gone before she told him. I initially thought that Padme had been at an early stage of her pregnancy when she told Anakin and that, since Anakin had been gone a while. So I was confused by my own initial belief.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 11:16 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Episode III, Padme's Pregnancy

I realize that, I am not retarded. But, as a medical fact, it takes about 2 weeks after conception for pregnancy to actually start.

lol! "as a medical fact"
sorry doctor, but 1 week tops, in odd instances. mostly within hours/24 hours

also, you are aware that he didn't need to be there for those "two weeks", right?

I was unaware of how far along Padme was in her pregnancy and how long Anakin had been gone before she told him. I initially thought that Padme had been at an early stage of her pregnancy when she told Anakin and that, since Anakin had been gone a while. So I was confused by my own initial belief.

pregnancy starts to show after 2 months. thats "starts" to show. she could have been pregnant for months.

but lets get real. you're not "just curious". you're just pimping your baseless and ridiculous theory of padme being a hoe.

So is it possible that Padme cheated on Anakin while he was away?

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 6th, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 12:27 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh my force....

I thought I had read it all.......

But no I hadn't seen ANYTHING.

Most WTF Star Wars viewer ever, unless this was the work of an ill educated 7 year old or someone who had only been told the stalk story and had never seen TV, spoken to anyone in the world, or read a book ever..

They have my sympathies, in any case

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

Go to hell, all of you! The thread question was answered with the first post, so just stop paying attention to this one. I admit it was a stupid thread in the first place, but honestly, this has been dragged on for long enough.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 03:41 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PhoenixSam5

if its legitimate force-rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down

Last edited by focus4chumps on Mar 6th, 2013 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2013 04:44 AM