KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Clone Wars Jedi/Sith Hierarchy

Clone Wars Jedi/Sith Hierarchy
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

That's not saying a whole lot, really.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 09:11 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

True...

I wonder if the hierarchy will shift at all with the few episodes we get before it's done for good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 09:14 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

No.

Lord Sidious rightly belongs at the top of the heap, like a dark god peering down at the plebeian horde beneath him with smug satisfaction.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 09:15 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm sure Sidious will be at the top anyway. Was more speaking about the middle of the tier.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 09:20 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The middle also belongs to Sidious. Everyone else must be shuffled to the ass end of the chain.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 09:21 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

I see.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 09:22 PM
mnat801

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Because Maul knocked him out with the Force. And he easily levitated him earlier with the Force. He also easily Force Choked Kenobi in a one on one in the Comic Sith Hunters set in between seasons 4 and 5 of TCW which has a special thanks to Dave Filoni and Katie Lucas.
Kenobi has force pushed Grevious multiple times, and the only reason he has not been knocked out is because of his armor. Jedi also use the force for good, that's why we tend to see less force feats from jedi. That's also why Kenobi never force chokes anyone. The main point is that just because Kenobi doesn't force choke anyone doesn't mean he can't.

So if you think Kenobi is a match for him in the force then your the only one. So it's for you to prove that. Not for me to assume for absolutely no reason that Kenobi can do the same feats.
I don't need to prove anything because I'm not the one making the assumptions. YOU'RE making the assumption that Maul is better with the force. Maul COULD be stronger in the force than Kenobi, but theres no evidence of this being confirmed. You getting my drift?

I'll give you this: Maul uses the force more effectively in combat than Kenobi. But then, don't all sith do?....

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 10:12 PM
Click here to Send mnat801 a Private Message Find more posts by mnat801 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by mnat801
Kenobi has force pushed Grevious multiple times, and the only reason he has not been knocked out is because of his armor. Jedi also use the force for good, that's why we tend to see less force feats from jedi. That's also why Kenobi never force chokes anyone. The main point is that just because Kenobi doesn't force choke anyone doesn't mean he can't.

I don't need to prove anything because I'm not the one making the assumptions. YOU'RE making the assumption that Maul is better with the force. Maul COULD be stronger in the force than Kenobi, but theres no evidence of this being confirmed. You getting my drift?

I'll give you this: Maul uses the force more effectively in combat than Kenobi. But then, don't all sith do?....

No evidence? Maul's handled Kenobi with the Force multiple times. What more proof do I need?

Either he's simply more powerful or he uses it far more effectively in combat. Take your pick.

But either way that advantage goes to Maul which is why people rate Maul higher in the Force and why I've put Maul and Kenobi in the same league for an all-out.

Which is actually kind of me because the Force seems to be the bigger advantage in Maul's favor than Saber skills are in Kenobi's favor. Seen as Maul has knocked Kenobi senseless with the Force, but Kenobi has never actually put Maul down like that in Sabers.

I know your an Obi-Wan fan but just ignoring Maul consistently tossing him around and assuming Kenobi can do the same in a rematch based on nothing is taking your fandom a bit far.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by -Pr-

I wonder if the hierarchy will shift at all with the few episodes we get before it's done for good.

There are still a few episodes coming? I heard S5 was the last.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Placidity
There are still a few episodes coming? I heard S5 was the last.

They had already made some episodes for season 6, so we will be getting those; we just don't know how yet.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 12:24 AM
mnat801

No evidence? Maul's handled Kenobi with the Force multiple times. What more proof do I need?
Everytime Maul has handled Kenobi was when Kenobi was at a disadvantage. He either was fighting Opress at the same time or had just fallen out of a crashing twilight.

And did you just ignore Kenobi's force feats that I just told you?

Either he's simply more powerful or he uses it far more effectively in combat. Take your pick.
There's proof of his using the force more effectively in combat. That's not necessarily equivalent to being more powerful in the force. For example, you said yourself, Obi Wan and Anakin stalemated with the force in their duel, but that didn't mean they were equally powerful in the force.

But either way that advantage goes to Maul which is why people rate Maul higher in the Force and why I've put Maul and Kenobi in the same league for an all-out.

Which is actually kind of me because the Force seems to be the bigger advantage in Maul's favor than Saber skills are in Kenobi's favor. Seen as Maul has knocked Kenobi senseless with the Force, but Kenobi has never actually put Maul down like that in Sabers.
Im suprised actually. Because if you don't remember, Maul and Savage engaged Obi Wan in a lightsaber duel, and Obi Wan got the better of both of them, injured Opress, and Maul had to resort to his force powers to avoid him from making more damage. So I'd put Kenobi's saber skills as being a clear bigger advantage compared to Maul's force power.

I know your an Obi-Wan fan
As you are an Anakin fan?
but just ignoring Maul consistently tossing him around and assuming Kenobi can do the same in a rematch based on nothing is taking your fandom a bit far.
How am I tossing him around!? You're the one assuming that he's more powerful in the force, so it seems more like you're tossing Obi Wan around.

Where as I never made a claim that Kenobi was more powerful in the force, I'm actually questioning YOUR claim.

Plus im not assuming anything. Your argument is that Maul is better in the force because he force pushed Kenobi into a wall and force chocked him. I've already showed that Kenobi can force push Grevious multiple times, so where am I assuming things? Its actually you assuming Maul is better in the force because we've seen his feats but not Kenobi's.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 03:54 AM
Click here to Send mnat801 a Private Message Find more posts by mnat801 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Everytime Maul has handled Kenobi was when Kenobi was at a disadvantage. He either was fighting Opress at the same time or had just fallen out of a crashing twilight.

Actually your wrong. Both the times in Revival where Maul used the Force on Obi-Wan, he was facing Maul while Opress was down.

And in Sith Hunters it's the Sith who are outnumbered when Maul chokes Obi-Wan.

And did you just ignore Kenobi's force feats that I just told you?

What? Pushing Grievous is supposed to compare to tossing a Jedi Craft?

There's proof of his using the force more effectively in combat. That's not necessarily equivalent to being more powerful in the force. For example, you said yourself, Obi Wan and Anakin stalemated with the force in their duel, but that didn't mean they were equally powerful in the force.

Either way it's a major advantage to Maul when he's in combat with Obi-Wan.

Fact is it's Maul who keeps dominating Obi-Wan with the Force and Maul who has greater TK feats. So there's just absolutely no reason to question Maul's advantage there.

Im suprised actually. Because if you don't remember, Maul and Savage engaged Obi Wan in a lightsaber duel, and Obi Wan got the better of both of them, injured Opress, and Maul had to resort to his force powers to avoid him from making more damage. So I'd put Kenobi's saber skills as being a clear bigger advantage compared to Maul's force power.

Yes that was after Adi died and he clearly gave a peak performance there as confirmed by Dave Filoni.

Fact is Kenobi fought Maul one on one before that, and there didn't seem to be much difference in their combat prowess.

And if we look at Maul's peak performance fully enraged in his last fight against Sidious, then I don't really think there's a huge gap between him and Kenobi in Sabers tbh.

As you are an Anakin fan?

LOL So what? He's not in this fight. And I don't argue he's as good as Mace Windu or Count Dooku in the Force (well not under normal cirumstances) just because that's what I'd like to believe.

Plus im not assuming anything. Your argument is that Maul is better in the force because he force pushed Kenobi into a wall and force chocked him. I've already showed that Kenobi can force push Grevious multiple times, so where am I assuming things? Its actually you assuming Maul is better in the force because we've seen his feats but not Kenobi's.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think Maul can beat Kenobi anytime with the Force. I just think it's a definitive advantage to Maul.

Just as Sabers is a definite advantage to Kenobi.

Honestly a fight between them can go either way.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 10:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote