KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » What will Sidious do with Maul?

What will Sidious do with Maul?
Started by: mnat801

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mnat801

What will Sidious do with Maul?

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for what might happen to Maul? Will Anakin have a chance at him? Would Maul try to kill Dooku? What about Kenobi?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 01:22 AM
Click here to Send mnat801 a Private Message Find more posts by mnat801 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: What will Sidious do with Maul?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mnat801
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for what might happen to Maul? Will Anakin have a chance at him? Would Maul try to kill Dooku? What about Kenobi?

Well what Sidious is going to use Maul for will be different to what Maul's intentions will be.

He will still be out to prove he's a more worthy apprentice than Dooku. And if he finds out about Dooku's replacement-Anakin, then we can be sure there will be a clash there too.

We still have to find out what the whole deal with Mother Talzin is. What's she after?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 10:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Yeah, I am personally hoping Sidious pits Maul against Dooku to see who's stronger. I would predict that Maul puts up a fight before going down.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 06:58 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Vensai
Yeah, I am personally hoping Sidious pits Maul against Dooku to see who's stronger. I would predict that Maul puts up a fight before going down.

I'm hoping Anakin takes him down. Would add to the whole "Destroying the Sith," and really he's the top dog to fight if Maul wants to be Sidious's apprentice as Sidious is just using Dooku.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 01:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's what I want to see, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 12:07 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mnat801

I would like to see Maul vs Anakin as well, but personally it would be good for Maul's final duel to be against Kenobi, since the rivalry between them is huge.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 04:26 AM
Click here to Send mnat801 a Private Message Find more posts by mnat801 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Actually I take back what I said.

Ideally, I would like to see Obi-Wan fight Maul, and beat him, and Anakin is forced to watch as Obi-Wan, consumed by his anger and his pain, murders him in cold blood out of revenge for what Maul did to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Satine.

This makes Anakin question himself, and adds to Obi-Wan's guilt that we eventually see take hold in ROTS.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 06:47 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

Originally posted by -Pr-

Ideally, I would like to see Obi-Wan fight Maul, and beat him, and Anakin is forced to watch as Obi-Wan, consumed by his anger and his pain, murders him in cold blood out of revenge for what Maul did to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Satine.

This makes Anakin question himself, and adds to Obi-Wan's guilt that we eventually see take hold in ROTS.

Don't forget revenge for Qui-Gon Jinn. Maul having both those people on his kill list make for enough to break Obi-Wan and hopefully further set a horrible example for soon to be vader. For Mauls life to be taken by anyone else is a crime. :3

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 08:38 AM
Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mnat801

Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Don't forget revenge for Qui-Gon Jinn. Maul having both those people on his kill list make for enough to break Obi-Wan and hopefully further set a horrible example for soon to be vader. For Mauls life to be taken by anyone else is a crime. :3
Yeah, after everything he's done to Obi Wan, he better not be killed by someone else.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2013 10:50 PM
Vensai

It would be cool if Maul taunts Kenobi like in Revenge. But this time Kenobi calmly uses his anger to stomp Maul and kill him. That would cause him a lot of angst.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Emi~Kiro

It would be cool if Maul taunts Kenobi like in Revenge. But this time Kenobi calmly uses his anger to stomp Maul and kill him. That would cause him a lot of angst.

Yep. Kenobi's always played the "am I good enough to instruct the chosen one" angle very well, and this would just give him more ammunition.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 05:00 AM
Vensai

After TFU, I wouldn't be surprised if Sidious tried to clone Maul...

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 09:10 AM
Darth Thor

Yeah but the whole point is that Obi-Wan wouldn't do that. That's what Maul wanted, to destroy his soul and corrupt his morals. But Obi-Wan made it clear Maul will never be able to destroy that.

That's what differentiates Obi-Wan from Anakin. Obi-Wan would more likely just swallow his misery (living alone on a tatooine dessert for the rest of his life).

I personally think it would be kind of lame to bring Maul back and then just have him killed by Obi-Wan again. I'm hoping for a battle for the best Sith Apprentice. So Maul vs Dooku or Maul vs Anakin.

Maul should at least go down at the hands of someone really hardcore this time. Besides there's already been too much of Obi-Wan vs Maul since he came back Imo.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Mar 17th, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 12:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think Obi-Wan could be pushed to do it; he'd just realise how wrong he was after. So I disagree.

I know you don't like Obi-Wan, but Maul is his nemesis and vice versa stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 09:49 PM
Darth Thor

I think Obi-Wan could be pushed to do it; he'd just realise how wrong he was after. So I disagree.

I know you don't like Obi-Wan, but Maul is his nemesis and vice versa stick out tongue

Yeah I get that. And I'm sure Obi-Wan will be involved in some way. I just wouldn't like the entire memory of Maul's return be Maul vs Kenobi.

Oh and I'm not against Obi-Wan. I was one of the very few arguing against the notion that Kit Fisto = Kenobi in combat on the versus thread

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 11:10 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah I get that. And I'm sure Obi-Wan will be involved in some way. I just wouldn't like the entire memory of Maul's return be Maul vs Kenobi.

Oh and I'm not against Obi-Wan. I was one of the very few arguing against the notion that Kit Fisto = Kenobi in combat on the versus thread

I don't think it has to be; I'm just talking about their final confrontation. Maul has already done plenty to distance himself from that, I feel.

I was kidding, but what? People actually said that? Based on what?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 08:03 PM
Darth Thor

I was kidding, but what? People actually said that? Based on what?

Oh don't ask.

The logic was Fisto beat Grievous without getting kicked. And Grievous has kicked Obi-Wan couple of times.

There's also a novel "Cestus Deception" (which takes place shortly after AOTC) where Ventress beats them both, but Fisto did better than Kenobi at that time.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 08:42 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I read Cestus Deception, and I never got that impression. Oh well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 10:29 PM
Vensai

I read Cestus Deception, and I never got that impression. Oh well.

It was early AOTC Kenobi anyway. He improved though.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 11:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 01:00 AM