KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Clone Wars Winding Down.

Clone Wars Winding Down.
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Her death in TFU is the only one that is canon.

Originally she was supposed to die by Grievous' hands in RotS, but Lucas deleted that scene.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Her death in TFU is the only one that is canon.

Originally she was supposed to die by Grievous' hands in RotS, but Lucas deleted that scene.

Yeah, I remember seeing it on the dvd. Then she had that scene in the temple in the novelisation, I think it was.

So TFU is the canon one? Eh, I suppose that will do, even if I don't really dig how canon that whole game series is supposed to be.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 07:57 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Yeah, I don't much like how games=canonicity, but that's typically how it works with SW material... At least TFU also has a novel and comic that canonize it a bit more, though. /shrug

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

^ Yeah, I don't much like how games=canonicity, but that's typically how it works with SW material... At least TFU also has a novel and comic that canonize it a bit more, though. /shrug

I haven't read either of them. I remember enjoying the fight itself in the game, even if he was a total Marty Stu.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 08:12 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've not played the game, but Galen and Shaak Ti's battle in the novel and comic is pretty epic.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 09:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I've not played the game, but Galen and Shaak Ti's battle in the novel and comic is pretty epic.

Nice. It wasn't bad in the game, and I was fortunate enough to not know she was going to be in it before coming face to face with her.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 09:23 PM
Darth Thor

I don't actually think we will get anything more from Ventress or Ashoka. It seems like they're not going to make anymore and just wrap things up from whatever season 6 footage they have. So if they had anything on Ashoka chances are they will just leave that out now.

Sad really.

Just hope they finished Maul's story.

Have to say I'm not really liking this Disney purchase thing right now. TCW was planning on 8 seasons.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah; Taylor mentioned that even with Episode 7 coming out, they were still thinking they'd get at least seven.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:38 PM
Vensai

Well we knew this was coming. I'm kinda hoping they'd do a TV series version of ROTS with better acting.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Mar 14th, 2013 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eh, their original goal was 100 episodes, which was five seasons.

I'm guessing the sixth season (which was confirmed) will be coming out on the Official Site in installments, as they have been doing in conjunction with live airing on Cartoon Network.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 07:39 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...animated-series

This is actually old news now, but I've just read it now and doesn't seem to have been posted here.

Anyway Dave Filoni will be onboard for any new animation. So hopefully anything not wrapped up in the "bonus material" could be dealt with at some point in the new animation assuming it takes place after the Clone Wars (which I'm guessing it will).

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 12:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...animated-series

This is actually old news now, but I've just read it now and doesn't seem to have been posted here.

Anyway Dave Filoni will be onboard for any new animation. So hopefully anything not wrapped up in the "bonus material" could be dealt with at some point in the new animation assuming it takes place after the Clone Wars (which I'm guessing it will).

Sounds great. I hope it's worth waiting for.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post May 6th, 2013 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Vensai
We can pnly hope season 6 will pull through.

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/in...ce-2013-friday/

I think most of it will be aired or available on DVD or whatever, simply because they already made most of it.

It still won't have a proper ending though because it was never the planned final season. But lets hope they can sort something out.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:46 PM
Vensai

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I think most of it will be aired or available on DVD or whatever, simply because they already made most of it.

It still won't have a proper ending though because it was never the planned final season. But lets hope they can sort something out.

The real way to end TCW would be to lead up to RoTS, and the micro series already did that.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 12:15 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Vensai
The real way to end TCW would be to lead up to RoTS, and the micro series already did that.

I think the intention was for the final season to basically overwrite the micro series. But obviously that won't be happening now. But I'll be disappointed if they don't at least produce a final episode leading to ROTS.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 12:17 PM
ROTJ Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

They said we would get bonus content....Wonder when it will happen.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:41 PM
Click here to Send ROTJ Vader a Private Message Find more posts by ROTJ Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
They said we would get bonus content....Wonder when it will happen.

They are not under obligation to release new content, but I think they will on their own time.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 01:48 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Some news on the rest of remaining episodes.

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/300429/[TV]-Final-Episodes-for-Star-Wars:-The-Clone-Wars-to-be-Released-Next-Year.htm

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2013 04:29 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

About time we got some news!

Can't wait to see the Yoda arc.

Edit- And I hope they've wrapped the series up appropriately.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 12th, 2013 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2013 06:45 PM
Darth Thor

The final Darth Maul arc coming to us in comic form since they never produced it:

http://www.theouthousers.com/index....via-comics.html

Kind of disappointing the show was just suddenly finished and the final arcs not made for television.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 10:53 AM