KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh yeah. I agree with you there.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I actually really like the time period. They could certainly do some really cool stories IMO. Plus, one of my favorite CW episodes was The Jedi Who Knew Too Much which was pretty much a Dark Time story anyway.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 10:59 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Oh, I love the time period as well. And I love TJWKTM.

But I don't think that this time period and the proposed story lends itself well to a full length animated television series.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 11:01 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest

But I don't think that this time period and the proposed story lends itself well to a full length animated television series.

It's not so much even the time period, these peeps didn't even try to make this look good or intelligent. Meh!

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 08:27 AM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Perhaps.

But still, I don't think this was the best idea. The decision not to carry on with TCW is bewildering. Though far from perfect, its concept was much more promising.

It seems Disney wants to completely drop anything Prequel era. Rebels will obviously be more OT era. And we can expect any future projects will be either OT or the new Sequel Era. Might still get TOR era with novels and video games, but PT era will likely never touched upon again after TCW bonus material is out.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2013 10:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

I'm glad that they will keep going with the Starwars series after the clone wars.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2014 01:10 PM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

It all depends on the creators and their imagination. there could be great stories in any era.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

So we get a cowboy Jedi:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...t-look/4802651/

Kind off dissapointed that we will have a Jedi protagonist, but he looks fun.

I really hope that we will see a bunch of other Purge suriviors die after they team up with him.

Empetojayos Brand, Djiann Altis, Master Zao, Thracia Cho Leem, Quinlan Vos, Tholme and soo on. The possibilities are endless. We can see some of them finally die reducing the gigantic number of Order 66 surviviors.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2014 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I really don't want to see Vos die. He's got one of the best post-Order 666 stories in existence, imo.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

You can still have Korto Vos.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 06:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Phuck Korto. thumb down

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 06:25 PM
Abu-Bactr

Why? He is so cute.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2014 08:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Short clip:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 02:01 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

The animation is growing on me, and Hera is probably my favorite Rebels character so far...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 02:34 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I'm a little apprehensive to be honest the Jedi Purge was a time of darkness and terror yet hope remained. I don't know if Disney will be able to pull off something like this but I'm trying to have faith.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

First full trailer:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=40916

The animation looks really good. I was on a proper high over the stormtroopers. I can't wait to see Vader's inevitable appearance.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

**** yeah. Can't wait.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:36 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

The animation sucks ass IMO. Though the Stormtroopers do look good.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 05:23 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't wait! Clone wars was awesome this must be too!

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 14th, 2014 01:41 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PTforthewin
Can't wait! Clone wars was awesome this must be too!
It will be better. It has Vader.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post May 15th, 2014 11:20 AM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote