KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Midichlorian Counts

Midichlorian Counts
Started by: HeartoftheForce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zamp
The Blind Critic

*sigh*

In universe source, non-expert source, limited information, ambiguous (or colloquial) wording, and the list goes on.

That quote doesn't do ship for either side. It might be used to show the state of disrepair of the ship, but it is not conclusive as far as any agency or determinant of integrity.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

That quote doesn't do ship for either side..

heehee

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:31 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

or did you mean lol?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I could possibly, indeed have meant lol.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:40 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

because i would hope that you respect me enough not to lie to me; you would not say 'lol' unless you actually laughed out loud. I was hoping that you would disambiguate the post

big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:44 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
because i would hope that you respect me enough not to lie to me; you would not say 'lol' unless you actually laughed out loud. I was hoping that you would disambiguate the post

big grin

~lol

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth radon
naga sadow jr.

Originally posted by HeartoftheForce
"Palpatine was employing the same weakness charade he used on Mace, Anakin, Luke, and countless others. He loves that trick. He attacked Kota and not Galen because the former intervened and disrupted his tactic.

Feigning weakness is part of Sidious's fighting style as well."

I could agree with that. I believe that's exactly what he did with Mace. But where would you put Sidious and Galen on the list?

Oh and I kind of threw Kol in there on a whim. Didn't have much to go on though. Better spot to put him?
I disagree with some things in the begining of the list such starkiller, how kicked vaders A$$, pwned like 20 jedi /dark jedi, almost killed the sith and was younger than anikan at the end of rots. An hhis dad did pretty D*mn good vs vader

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 04:50 PM
Click here to Send darth radon a Private Message Find more posts by darth radon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

20? Right.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its more like 8. In the game at least. Though the Force Unleashed novel makes them out to be actually quite powerful.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2010 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cian Beirdd

I tinkered with something like this myself, read a lot first. Wrote about it on my blog. George Lucas himself has said Anakin and his twin children all have the same levels. In 'Death Star' a character has a level of 3,000 and is said to be mildly Force Sensitive. It is kept a secret, however, as anyone at that number or over is to be handed over to the emperor to be killed. The rest I guessed as well as I could too

Old Post Nov 16th, 2013 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Cian Beirdd a Private Message Find more posts by Cian Beirdd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good list:

I would put Cade and Tenebrae above Galen Marek: who I'd put at around the same as Plagueis and Sidious - just above Yoda. Marek was the son of two Jedi. Yoda was a Whill, all of his kind ended up Jedi Masters, were very long lived, and very strong in the Force. That's just his species affinity, and he was a high tier of his species to boot. I would put Cade above Tenebrae, being a Skywalker and all.

I praise you putting Exar Kun so high. Most people would underestimate him. Bane and Zannah should be way high on that list, just below Kun probably. Kyp Durron should have a slightly higher MC-count than Galen Marek even, he had an extremely high potential, almost matching Luke's, although he believed his was higher than Luke's. Sidious claimed again and again that Leia had even more potential than Luke in DE, I'd put her above Luke. Anakin is at the pinnacle for being a vergence in the Force.

As for Plagueis, his was increasing and might have climbed above Sidious and Marek.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2013 09:26 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some other characters, who'd have higher midi-chlorian counts than all but the Skywalkers, would be Rell - the Dathomirian Elder Witch from the courtship of Princess Leia. Though she was only a Dathomirian human who are not descended from any long lived species, she lived 300 years due to her strength in the Force. That is a sign of a very high midi-chlorian count, as midi-chlorians are drawn to those strong in the Force, and in turn rejuvenate that life form, making it live longer.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2013 10:14 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Could I add my own midichlorian count list as well ?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty good though I'd move Ahsoka up 5000 or so. Dooku and Kenobi can be switched too IMO. Dooku did meet his full potential and Kenobi did or was close to as well, but I never saw him surpassing Dooku in terms of force potential. Both are refined, but Dooku has the advantage.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

A difference of 1000 or less between 2 opponents indicates they’re pretty close in power (it would be at least a high difficulty fight), a 2000 difference means it would be a mid diff fight, 3000 low diff and so on. Tell me what you think, insult me, add other characters etc. Just let me know what you think
Average Jedi Master: 10 000
Average Jedi Knight: 8 000
Average Jedi Padawan:6 000
Youngling: 3000
Elite Sith/ Experienced Jedi masters: 10200- 10500
Tarr Seirr: 8000
Sian Jeisel: 10500
Sha a Gi: 5900
Tru Veld: 7900
Whie Malreux: 7200
Bene: 7300
Tera Sinube: 10000
Volvin Monn: 10400
5th Brother: 10400
7th Sister: 10700
Grand Inquisitor: 11000
S2 Kannan Jarrus: 11300
Ezra: 6000
Kai Justiss: 10100
Dass Jennir: 10900
Kai Hudorra: 11100
Roblio Dartè: 10100
Ma Kis shaalas: 10000
Koffi Arana: 10000
Jastuss Farr: 10400
Shadday Potkin: 9000
Sia Lan Wezz: 7500
Bultar Swar: 12800
Tsui Choi: 13500
Aayla Secura: 13000
K’Kruhk: 13100
Tholme: 13200
Tol Skorr: 11000
Kadrian Sey: 8500
Zet Jukassa: 5600
Adi Gallia: 13700
Stass Allie: 13600
Coleman Kcaj: 12800
Beyghor Sahdett: 12000
Coleman Trebor: 10200
TCW Ahsoka Tano: 13600
Ki Adi Mundi : 14300
EU Quinlan Vos: 14400
Cin Drallig: 14500
Saeese Tiin: 14500
Agen Kolar: 14600
RotS Shaak Ti: 14800
Kit Fisto: 14900
Plo Koon: 15000
Assajj Ventress: 15500
Scourge: 15400
Grevious: 15600
Savage Oppress: 15700
TFU Shaak Ti: 16000
Maris Brood: 12900
Senya: 16400
Obi Wan Kenobi: 16600
DD Quinlan Vos: 16800
Darth Maul (SOD): 16800
Rebels Ahsoka: 16700
Darth Tyranus: 17000
Darth Malgus (FE): 17200
Mace Windu: 17300
Darth Marr: 16200
Darth Jadus: 17000
Darth Hadra: 15300
Darth Thanaton: 16100
Darth Vowrawn: 14100
II Emperor’s wrath: 16500
Yoda: 19800
Rots Sidious: 20000
RotJ Sid. 20500
DE Sid: 21000
Darth Vader:18500
Darth Plagueis: 18700
SOR Revan: 18600
Satele Shan: 15900
Darth Caedus: 18700
Valkorion: 20500
Arcann: 18400
Shado Vao: 13500
Cade Skywalker: 16900
Jaina Solo: 16800
Darth Nihl: 15800
Darth Talon: 14800
Darth Maladi: 14200
Sera Keto: 14000
Warb Null: 13300
Skere Kann: 14200
Githany: 13100
Exar Kun: 18800
Karness Murr: 18700
Darth Bane: 17000
Bruu Jun Fan: 14300
Rahm Kota: 12600
Kazdan Paratus: 12900
Darth Paladius: 10200
Overseer Harkun: 8000
Luke Skywalker (peak): 22000

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 01:13 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Doesn't Tenebrous thinking the Chosen One might even have a count of 15,000 suggest thats already kind of ridiculously high?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

The OP's list is absolute cancer.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 01:41 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Nephthys
Doesn't Tenebrous thinking the Chosen One might even have a count of 15,000 suggest thats already kind of ridiculously high?
if you are talking to me, I didn't know about that statement. Aniway,i'm also pretty sure that 10000 was stated to be your average level for a jedi, so i think 15000 is a bit too low. Also, what do you think about Bane's placement being on par with Dooku? Should he be higher/lower? And i just realized i skipped Zannah

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 02:17 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Nephthys

Yeah, it does.

Obi Wan says Anakin's is "over 20,000", I'll take an educated guess and say that if it were, say, over 21,000, he'd have said "ever 21,000".

Anakin: between 20,000 and 21,000
Sidious: half of Anakin's

Then Yoda's is probably modestly below Sidious's, Luke's is either equal to or somewhat less than Anakin's, the other Skywalker's likely fall in that range; Anakin Solo's may rival Luke's, Jacen's is probably slightly below that, and Jaina - well, it seems like Jaina's is lower for some reason, or maybe she's just not progressing quickly in spite of her potential. Perhaps some of the later Skywalkers have lower counts, maybe even lower than Sidious's.

Other people with counts probably above Sidious: Galen Marek, Kyp Durron, maybe Kar Vastor. Maybe Maul.

No idea how UnuThul fits into this.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 02:45 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

for those that increase the midichlorian count for certain characters...these aren't DBZ power levels; the count youre born with is what you have, you can't increase it through training or anything.Period. the only character thats canon that should have a change in their midichlorian count is Vader and thats only because GL himself stated as much.

Now we know that Anakin has a count of "over 20,000" according to Obi Wan in TPM; both he and Qui Gon were astonished and specifically state that "even Master Yoda doesn't have a count that high"

meaning that Anakin is about 20,000

Sidiolus and Yoda are probably about 19,000 each

When Anakin is sliced and diced he drops to about 80% of the Emperor which puts him around 15,000 count.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:09 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote