KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Shaak Ti

Shaak Ti
Started by: Matthew F

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matthew F

Love Shaak Ti

Hi guys

I am massive fan of star wars and my favorite Jedi is Shaak Ti, I have to admit I have fallen in Love with her in a way as she is caring compassionate and kind hear-ted of person.

Question id like ask as every fan made media and facebook page I come across they keep betraying Shaak Ti as General Grievous lover or in some form of relationship with someone.

I have all ways thought Shaak Ti was single and wondering is there any true to her having a lover.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 11:49 AM
Click here to Send Matthew F a Private Message Find more posts by Matthew F Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Shaak Ti

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matthew F
Hi guys

I am massive fan of star wars and my favorite Jedi is Shaak Ti, I have to admit I have fallen in Love with her in a way as she is caring compassionate and kind hear-ted of person.

Question id like ask as every fan made media and facebook page I come across they keep betraying Shaak Ti as General Grievous lover or in some form of relationship with someone.

I have all ways thought Shaak Ti was single and wondering is there any true to her having a lover.

Along time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Even if she was single, you are out of Luck. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthew F

Re: Re: Shaak Ti

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Along time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Even if she was single, you are out of Luck. stick out tongue

Very funny its a question I always been curious about it, so can anyone answer the Question

I am in complete belief that she was single due to her being a Jedi Master but question that begs to differ.

Question id like ask as everyone is after reading up on fan made media and facebook page I come across pages where users have invented stories of Shaak Ti as General Grievous lover or in some form of relationship with someone. I am great reader star wars lore and i was curious, so can someone answer question with out being sarcastic please

I have all ways thought Shaak Ti was single and wondering is there any true to her having a love relationship.

Last edited by Matthew F on Mar 27th, 2014 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Matthew F a Private Message Find more posts by Matthew F Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The f*ck?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The f*ck?

Come on man! He's serious! When I get home tonight, I'm going to get out my Star Wars encyclopedia and try to find the answer for this guy. wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on man! He's serious! When I get home tonight, I'm going to get out my Star Wars encyclopedia and try to find the answer for this guy. wink

Awww, how nice!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 07:40 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Shaak Ti is a Jedi: no attachments!

Other than that: wanting to be the lover of a made up fantasy figure is like… eerr… weird?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 10:46 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by queeq

But so was Anakin, and he had an affair.

Other than that: wanting to be the lover of a made up fantasy figure is like… eerr… weird?

Agreed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2014 10:50 PM
Matthew F

So you think I'm weird ask yourself this question have you ever fell in love with someone say Wonder women or someone who shares similar values in life as yourself. I wear my heart on a sleeve their is no grey areas with me only Black and white. I Listening to all your opinions that you gave me and I must say you came across as being narrow minded and shallow for someone who does not know me.

Their that's something for you all to think about. !!!

PS thank you for the Education in peoples judgment "Never judge book by its cover"

Last edited by Matthew F on Mar 28th, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 12:25 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, err… no… there were actresses that looked kinda hot. (like Carrie Fisher back in the days of the OT). But they were real existing people.

And I wasn't judging… or being narrow minded. I think falling in love with a cartoon character (which Shaak Ti is essentially) is… well... lemme rephrase, interesting.

But then, if you just hit puberty, hormones can be silly things.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 09:58 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

As far as the lore goes, I don't recall any canon where Shaak Ti was in a "relationship" with anyone.

There might be a comic or a novel where something happens or is close to happening (Kit Fisto and Aayla for example), but if there is, I haven't seen it.

But yeah...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 01:29 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

They are Jedi, they're not allowed to have any attachments. So even if she were available, she would not date anyone.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 03:45 PM
Matthew F

Thanks guys that was all i really wanted to know this topic is know at an end

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 04:58 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I just realized that I don't have a Star Wars encyclopedia.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 06:38 PM
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just realized that I don't have a Star Wars encyclopedia.

LOL!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 07:27 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matthew F

No worries the others have more less answered my question, anyway thank for help.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 07:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They are Jedi, they're not allowed to have any attachments. So even if she were available, she would not date anyone.

Tell that to the amount of Jedi who bend the rules... Though tbh, I'm not surprised so many writers do it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 28th, 2014 08:35 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Too bad the distinction between canon and EU is abandoned by Disney… it all falls apart…

Old Post Mar 29th, 2014 07:05 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Doesn't stop some of the people in Japan that fall in love with an image on a pillow.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2014 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Too bad the distinction between canon and EU is abandoned by Disney… it all falls apart…

Wait, they did what?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 29th, 2014 01:28 PM