KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi

Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ROTJ Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I thought you said you were leaving?

He's stated to be around/a little below Yoda level in dueling?

His force abilities are extremely impressive.

1.Yet he cant defeat SORA BULQ...Unimpressive...couldin beat Ventress ether nor Grievous...

And those statements are made by OTHERE JEDI so they don't count idiot.

2.Yet he can't beat Kazdan, Kota, or Shaak Ti all of who'm are very unimpressive.

is your brain so full of shit you cant see?. or think?.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 05:23 PM
Click here to Send ROTJ Vader a Private Message Find more posts by ROTJ Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

Galen did beat Kazden, Kota and Shaak Ti. O_o

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
1.Yet he cant defeat SORA BULQ...Unimpressive...couldin beat Ventress ether nor Grievous...

2.Yet he can't beat Kazdan, Kota, or Shaak Ti all of who'm are very unimpressive.

is your brain so full of shit you cant see?. or think?.

would you calm down dude, this is HIS list not yours, HIS opinion not yours, if you don't agree, then you can make your Own list, OK, there is no need to be an ass about it sheesh

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

Mace also, y'know, beat Palpatine.

Personally I'm of the opinion he improved during the war. So while early war, Sora could hold his own, but later war he was stronger and a rematch would not have gone well.

And while he didn't *kill* Griev, he did crush his chest and cause him to fleet.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
would you calm down dude, this is HIS list not yours, HIS opinion not yours, if you don't agree, then you can make your Own list, OK, there is no need to be an ass about it sheesh

He's just mad because we left his forum after he ridiculed and banned us.

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
He's just mad because we left his forum after he ridiculed and banned us.

Hey friend.

Can you give me a brief outline of exactly what transpired at these forums, as well as a list of names of all parties involved (the members and admin)?

Thanks.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Sure, in a few hours when I get back home

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

quote:
Hey friend.

Can you give me a brief outline of exactly what transpired at these forums, as well as a list of names of all parties involved (the members and admin)?

Thanks.

Heres my side of the story, Dmb can do his side of the story though.

Administrators Jack and Darthsith (known here as ROTJ Vader and Intrepid37) continued to make fake chat wars. On the forum we had a chat box, and they would create fake accounts, pretend to be random trolls, and attack/insult us members/other administrators. Eventually it went to far and they literally deleted lots of their very own forum, including posts I spent hours on. I boycotted such events by taking myself, dmb, king joker, and wildbantha to a new forum (not here), and refusing not to come back until they promised these wars will stop (and them to stop being dicks to us). There we hanged out, and decided for the future to post versus here. Enraged, Sith and Jack "declared war on us", etc etc, and we are banned their for life. smile

Here is an example of their "troll war", which was when they invaded our new forum's chat (Caution: 18+ material):
http://puu.sh/7IAkS.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IArG.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAvr.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAyz.jpg
the additional scans are to graphic for me to even show.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on Mar 31st, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 11:10 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

Heres my side of the story, Dmb can do his side of the story though.

Administrators Jack and Darthsith (known here as ROTJ Vader and Intrepid37) continued to make fake chat wars. On the forum we had a chat box, and they would create fake accounts, pretend to be random trolls, and attack/insult us members/other administrators. Eventually it went to far and they literally deleted lots of their very own forum, including posts I spent hours on. I boycotted such events by taking myself, dmb, king joker, and wildbantha to a new forum (not here), and refusing not to come back until they promised these wars will stop (and them to stop being dicks to us). There we hanged out, and decided for the future to post versus here. Enraged, Sith and Jack "declared war on us", etc etc, and we are banned their for life. smile

Here is an example of their "troll war", which was when they invaded our new forum's chat (Caution: 18+ material):
http://puu.sh/7IAkS.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IArG.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAvr.jpg
http://puu.sh/7IAyz.jpg
the additional scans are to graphic for me to even show.

oh great, not even a week here and I already pissed off an admin. so um, what's the site you and DmB are on so I can join?

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

No. They are admins on the other forum, not here. lol. Here they are banned/soon to be banned.

And it's just a small little forum: http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/

Old Post Mar 31st, 2014 11:53 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

No. They are admins on the other forum, not here. lol. Here they are banned/soon to be banned.

And it's just a small little forum: http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/

oh well then I can say this. Hey ROTJ Vader Sod off! you damn nonsensical troll.
*sigh* much better, I can't believe he called Mace 'average' I mean he just defeated Palpatine and created his own powerful version of Juyo called Vaapad, Yeah he's below average, couldn't even beat Deadeye Duncan(hope you like the reference DarthAnt66)

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 12:02 AM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Ironically, two years ago, he had Mace as the most powerful Star Wars character.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 12:05 AM
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

Ironically, two years ago, he had Mace as the most powerful Star Wars character.

Just goes to show you, if you really dislike someone, even logic will go out the windu(sorry had to) but in all seriousness, how long has he been here? and why the hell hasn't he been banned already?

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 12:12 AM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

quote:
how long has he been here?

Since Sep 24th, 2012.

anyway, let's get back on topic.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 12:26 AM
SIDIOUS 66

I was under the impression that NewGuy was the guy in charge around those forums. Or that's how it seemed when I had browsed through there. Jack of Spades, right?

Last edited by SIDIOUS 66 on Apr 1st, 2014 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 03:01 AM
Click here to Send SIDIOUS 66 a Private Message Find more posts by SIDIOUS 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Arca Jeth
4. Nomi Sunrider
5. Revan
6. Meetra Surik(The Exile)
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Kreia
9. Ulic Qel-Droma
10. Satele Shan
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Jaden Korr
13. Galen Marek
14. Jaina Solo
15. Anakin Skywalker

The title said Jedi so I only put Jedi, however, Dooku is definitely in my top 5 Sith.

Dooku was a Jedi though. He just turned into a Sith, just like at least 5 of your choices.

quote:
Also keep in mind, that I judge my characters based on the complexity of their story, feats and intriguing personality/character which is one of the reasons kreia is there, I hope that clears that up

Didn't see this part. I assumed you were going by power. I like Kreia as a character as well.

Last edited by red8 on Apr 1st, 2014 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 03:45 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Arca Jeth
4. Nomi Sunrider
5. Revan
6. Meetra Surik(The Exile)
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Kreia
9. Ulic Qel-Droma
10. Satele Shan
11. Kyle Katarn
12. Jaden Korr
13. Galen Marek
14. Jaina Solo
15. Anakin Skywalker

I'm afraid I can't help but notice how much space you have between Anakin and Obi-wan.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 03:47 AM
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm afraid I can't help but notice how much space you have between Anakin and Obi-wan.

lol I know, while he's impressive I don't think he's a very complex character or amazing character

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 04:30 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

lol I know, while he's impressive I don't think he's a very complex character or amazing character

What does that have to do with a power list?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 04:32 AM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I was under the impression that NewGuy was the guy in charge around those forums. Or that's how it seemed when I had browsed through there. Jack of Spades, right?

Jack of Spades might have been his name then, but now it's Jack. NewGuy is the third head administrator.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 10:57 AM