KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi

Top 15 Most Powerful Jedi
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What does that have to do with a power list?

like I said in my original post. I judge my characters based Complexity of story intriguing personality/character. It is my opinion, that a protagonist can be incredibly powerful, yet they will always lack any sort of interesting story/plot (this one of the main reason I didn't get into the Superman comics) I think a character can be interesting, with out having to make a display of power, take Kreia for example, there was never a cutscene were she destroyed a planet or were she was shown to be unbelievably powerful, no instead she showed that she could be hurt, that she can die, and along the way she told the exile that subtle manipulation will do more harm than brutish, she made her question her morals, her loyalty. And her faith. That my friend is a truly interesting and complex character not some huge muscle bulged sith capable of destroying an entire platoon of general grevious, just an old woman.

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 03:04 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIDIOUS 66

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Jack of Spades might have been his name then, but now it's Jack. NewGuy is the third head administrator.

When I had browsed through there, there was a Jack and a Jack of Spades. I knew Intrepid was Jack because ROTJ Vader told me when he introduced me to the forums, but I assumed Jack of Spades was NewGuy because of the way he debates and I believe he had referenced a thread he had made here, which was a thread created by NewGuy.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 06:50 PM
Click here to Send SIDIOUS 66 a Private Message Find more posts by SIDIOUS 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Ah, well it might have been, but if it was, it's only for a while. He's renowned their with the name of Sasukedc, atm he's The Ancient Ghost.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 06:56 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIDIOUS 66

It had to be him, because NewGuy gets down on comparing and contrasting character feats as did Jack of Spades, and like I said because the thread reference.

Is ROTJ Vader the top administrator?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 07:08 PM
Click here to Send SIDIOUS 66 a Private Message Find more posts by SIDIOUS 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Yes.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 07:09 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIDIOUS 66

Lmao

So he was trolling his own forum?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 07:17 PM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Yes. Here is his..."view" on his trolling:
quote:
i did these trolls wars in hopes of finding a worthy opponent to fight...in a worthy troll war...

and after i got bored of talking starwars....i decided to begin the troll wars...hah....ha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the last few months have been about finding that opponent...

sasuke i tried first...than flash....than GS....

none could stand before me in a war...

but you can..HAHAHAHAHAH>..

you will be a worthy enemy to destroy HAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHAHHAHAHA

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 07:20 PM
SIDIOUS 66

You were his worthy enemy?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 07:25 PM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Nah, I was the fourth head administrator, lmfao.
I stood up against the trolling, so he banished me, along with the others I took alongside with me.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 07:30 PM
Q99

The other forum wants to be big and they talk about it a lot, but I doubt it'll ever happen if they keep banning active posters for silly arguments.

Last edited by Q99 on Apr 1st, 2014 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No. They are admins on the other forum, not here. lol. Here they are banned/soon to be banned.

And it's just a small little forum: http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/

One issue, you don't seem to be able to view the forum without registering.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Okay fixed. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 09:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
like I said in my original post. I judge my characters based Complexity of story intriguing personality/character. It is my opinion, that a protagonist can be incredibly powerful, yet they will always lack any sort of interesting story/plot (this one of the main reason I didn't get into the Superman comics) I think a character can be interesting, with out having to make a display of power, take Kreia for example, there was never a cutscene were she destroyed a planet or were she was shown to be unbelievably powerful, no instead she showed that she could be hurt, that she can die, and along the way she told the exile that subtle manipulation will do more harm than brutish, she made her question her morals, her loyalty. And her faith. That my friend is a truly interesting and complex character not some huge muscle bulged sith capable of destroying an entire platoon of general grevious, just an old woman.

But this is specifically a power based list, not a favorites list.

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hah, I just got banned too. For 'plotting to betray forum with Ant'.

Which I take as a, "you can only be part of one forum or the other," policy on their part. Even though I really had no intention of getting involved in this silly drama.

Ah well, guess I'll just delete it from my sites list.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 04:32 AM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

They also banned Sasukedc ^

Ironically, they have like no members left.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:57 AM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

Does Galen Marek even count as a Jedi? He's kind of a Fallen Sith. He still uses Force Lightning and other Dark Side powers, in both games.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:27 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Does Galen Marek even count as a Jedi? He's kind of a Fallen Sith. He still uses Force Lightning and other Dark Side powers, in both games.

I'd say so.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

NewGuy01 is online now!

Originally posted by Nephthys

So does Kyle Katarn and Revan.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:41 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

NewGuy01 is online now!

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I was under the impression that NewGuy was the guy in charge around those forums. Or that's how it seemed when I had browsed through there. Jack of Spades, right?

I'm one of the head administrators, yeah. My username was Jack of Blades a while back, during the wait for Fable's anniversary edition.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:44 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote