KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

derp

Math isn't my strong side bro.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Maths sucks.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, so stop saying you found 5 by 12 is 4 times 3.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I figured the drugs were worth at least two. They were supposed to completely suppress his powers.

Anyway, for real the drugs did greatly weaken him and that's why he wasn't near as powerful as normal. If he was normal he could have just turned them to ash with lightning, remember?

Plus inconsistency is rife in Star Wars. Sometimes characters just under perform slightly. I don't jump on Sidious every time he fails to disintegrate shit, because I know he can actually do it cuz he actually has done it elsewhere.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, are you screwing with me?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:05 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Not with you. wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:06 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
NOTE: The Sith Triumvirate is not included.
1 Darth Sidious:
-Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord from various sources
-Defeated the second most powerful Jedi; easily defeated Darth Maul and Savage Opress
-Creating Force Storms capable of destroying fleets of ships and devastating the surfaces of planets
-Surviving as a spirit whenever his body is killed and traveling as a spirit across lightyears of space
-Making the planet Byss a dark side nexus
-Siphoning the life energies of the nearly 20 billion inhabitants on Byss
-Telepathically subjugating the wills of nearly 20 billion beings on Byss, erasing the memories of millions on Coruscant, and inducing fear into thousands of Jedi across the galaxy
-Projecting Force Lightning capable of scorching Sithspawn to ash, burning people to skeletons, and contorting lightsaber blades
-Causing the Force to become imbalanced to blind the Jedi's perceptions
-Hiding his Force sensitivity from the most powerful Jedi in the Order
-Perceiving events and eventualities throughout the galaxy
-Altering the tides of battles by influencing armies and fleets
-Controlling midi-chlorians to sustain life
-Moving his lightsaber too fast to be seen by Jedi who can react to lightning bolts and ships flying at sublight speeds
2. Darth Plagueis:
-Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord up to his time
-Complete mastermind of the Force and the Grand Plan
-Use of the force creates a "vortex of dark energy" unlike young Palpatine has ever seen
-His death created a monumental tremor in the Force
-His mere presence caused the coldest winter in Naboo
-Able to manipulate midiclorians to create and destroy life
-Capable of using Sith Lightning that burns people to ash and that spreads across an entire landscape
-His telekinesis can support and collapse caves, basically atomizes Maladian assassins, and even choke Darth Sidious
-Capable of summoning force illusions to even trick Darth Sidious
-Capable at moving at "lightning" speed and is considered a "master combatant" by Darth Tenebrous
3. The Sith Emperor:
-Most powerful force user up to his time (besides Mortis family)
-Beholds thousands of years of Sith knowledge and rituals, granting him nearly immortality
-Completed a Sith ritual that allowed him to harness the power of thousands of Sith Lords
-Capable of mind-dominating a strike team of powerful Jedi, and a young Darth Malak and Darth Revan
-Utterly destroyed the Dark Council in a "sudden flash"
-Possesses Sith lightning stated to be thousands of times the likes of buring ash, in which was capable of defeating Revan, an infamous user of Tutaminis
4. Darth Bane:
-The confirmed Sith'ari, who is said to have "perfect power"
-Complete mastermind and designer of the Grand Plan and the Rule of Two
-Perhaps has the greatest speed feat in the mythos, capable of dodging and blocking torrents of rain in a downpour
-Has extreme mental and physical pain tolerance
-Telekinesis can uproot a campsite, hurl a slab of rock that contained a Sith spell to keep it in place, and with amplified powers was able to collapse a huge power.
-Possesses lightning that can turn people and drexls to ash with a single burst
-Possesses the strength to rip open durasteel door's with his hands
-Capable of holding his own against Kas'im, and then later capable of defeating 5 Jedi, some of which were stated to be the best in the Order, while the Jedi were being amplified, with the aid of Darth Zaanah
5. Darth Caedus:
-Stated to being one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history and that he is superior to the likes of Darth Vader
-Achieved the most intense state of oneness in history, being described as being ""briefly transformed into the most powerful manifestation of the Force on record"
-Able to hold his own and severely injure Luke SKywalker, the most powerful Jedi in history, in a all out battle
-Possesses numerous unique powers such as mind-walking and force fold
-Possessed force lightning capable of turning people to ash on contact
-Has telekinetic abilities that can move 40 meter star ships
-Has defensive abilities that can tank ion canons and various other extreme blaster fire
-Possesses extreme pain tolerance to such a degree he continues to fight without an arm and a worthless leg

6. Darth Krayt:
-Stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord of the Legacy era
-Compared to that if Luke Skywalker would be the Daughter of Mortis, Darth Krayt would be the Son
-Confirmed master of Niman who was capable of speed-blitzing four Imperial Knights with little difficulty
-Stated by himself to have killed thousands of opponents, and handily defeated Cade Skywalker twice, who in return has slaughtered dozens of Sith
-Possesses a wide range of unique powers such as mind-walking and essence transfer
-Demonstrated skill at using Sith sorcery, Force sense, force heal, mental-resistance, and especially force drain
-Possesses force lightning capable of turning rakghouls to ash and crumble stone columns
7. Darth Vader:
-Confirmed one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history
-Killed dozens of Jedi during the Great Jedi Purge
-Demonstrated the abilities to blow away dozens of stormtroopers, collapse huge cathedrals, and move Y-Wings
-Did lots of other crazy shit but I'm to tired to write it all
8. Tulak Hord:
-One of the greatest lightsaber duelists in history
-Single-handily defeated armies of Jedi warriors
-Possesses telekinetic abilities to move huge ships
9. Exar Kun:
-Confirmed one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history
-Stated to have "unparalleled lightsaber prowess"
-Did lots of other crazy shit but I'm to tired to write it all
10. Marka Ragnos:
-The most powerful Sith Lord up to his time, and during the "Golden Age of the Sith"
-Possesses physical capabilities of beating a terentatek daily with his bare hands
-His scepter is capable of draining entire areas, reanimating dead corpses, firing blasts that destroy ceilings and smash through rocks, and is lightsaber proof

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
I figured the drugs were worth at least two. They were supposed to completely suppress his powers.

Anyway, for real the drugs did greatly weaken him and that's why he wasn't near as powerful as normal. If he was normal he could have just turned them to ash with lightning, remember?

Plus inconsistency is rife in Star Wars. Sometimes characters just under perform slightly. I don't jump on Sidious every time he fails to disintegrate shit, because I know he can actually do it cuz he actually has done it elsewhere.

Huh? Bane didn't turn the soldiers to ash in the previous quote because of Cognus' technique I believe it was. That hadn't anything to do with the instance in the prison.

There's no reason to believe Bane underperformed in his own book wrote by the same author.

As I said the other day, Bane claims that age ''robbed him of his power'', heavily implying he wasn't as powerful as earlier in life.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:17 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You misunderstand. I said that if Bane was truly as powerful as normal in the prison, then he could just turn his opponents to ash with lightning.

It happens all the time. Revan does toe to toe with Vitiate yet doesn't annihlate mandalorians opponents. He knocks Vitiate off his feet yet can't push an Imperial Guardsman back more than a few feet who is merely leeching a bit of power from Vitiate.

No, Bane accuses Zannah of trying to wait until age had robbed him of his power.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:27 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? Bane disintegrated stone in the prison iirc.

Not aware of the Mandalorian instance. But Revan did that fancy attack which sent Vitiate backwards, it wasn't a normal push.

Exactly. Same thing lol.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:32 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

No it means that his power would've been robbed in the future.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, he says she had WAITED, meaning it had already happened lol.

Also Zannah says he became weaker.

Last edited by Intrepid37 on Apr 19th, 2014 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Weaker compared to when?

Originally posted by Intrepid37
Why? Bane disintegrated stone in the prison iirc.

Not aware of the Mandalorian instance. But Revan did that fancy attack which sent Vitiate backwards, it wasn't a normal push.

Exactly. Same thing lol.

After Bane purges himself of the drugs.

I guess. The fact remains though, inconsistency happens.

Nah.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:41 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

After Bane purges himself of the drugs.

I guess. The fact remains though, inconsistency happens.

Nah.

I see no reason to believe it inconsistent though.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:42 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah, he says she had WAITED, meaning it had already happened lol.

Also Zannah says he became weaker.

When did Zannah say he was weaker?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I see no reason to believe it inconsistent though.

Your whole point is that its inconsistent with what he did in RoT.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:45 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also here's the quotes. Pretty descisive imo.

''I taught you everything I knew about the dark side. I waited years for you to challenge me. But you were content to toil in my shadow, to remain an apprentice until the ravages of age robbed me of my power."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:46 PM
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your whole point is that its inconsistent with what he did in RoT.

No, my point is the feat in ROT is far better.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:47 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, my point is the feat in ROT is far better.

Over 3 times better. And the orbalisks and nexus didn't amp him that much, thats utterly absurd. So the obvious explanation is the Bane was, oh I don't know, heavily drugged to suppress his Force powers for the prison feat??? OR that its just an inconsistent feat.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Over 3 times better. And the orbalisks and nexus didn't amp him that much, thats utterly absurd. So the obvious explanation is the Bane was, oh I don't know, heavily drugged to suppress his Force powers for the prison feat??? OR that its just an inconsistent feat.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 08:52 PM