KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Obiwan Kenobi?

Obiwan Kenobi?
Started by: Kickballjedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kickballjedi

Obiwan Kenobi?

EPISODE IV Screenplay REDUX

Luke: [indicating R2-D2] This little droid. I think he's searching for his former master. I've never seen such devotion in a droid before. Ah, he claims to be the property of an Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know what he's talking about?

Obi-Wan: [thoughtfully] Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan... Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

Luke: I think my uncle knows him. He said he was dead.

Obi-Wan: Oh, he's not dead... Not yet.

Luke: You know him?

Obi-Wan: But of course I know him. He's me.

[R2 beeps in surprise]

Obi-Wan: I haven't gone by the name of Obi-Wan since... oh, the day you were born.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe… subtle.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2014 09:15 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Obi-Wan: I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Except R4. But this one's obviously not red. You do look like the old droid of my former student- Darth Vader. Very Interesting.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 12:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Krakker

Kenobi seemed to age well after he moved to Tatooine. Skulking around a desert watching a little boy, calling folks "scum" and "Sand People", starting bar fights. Good times. :P

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Krakker a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Krakker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe…

And don't forget: three ways to scream like a Krayt dragon! wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 03:48 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlold
Supreme Gentleman Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Obi-Wan: I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Except R4. But this one's obviously not red. You do look like the old droid of my former student- Darth Vader. Very Interesting.
c3po was a spy..

Old Post Jan 30th, 2014 01:29 PM
Click here to Send overlold a Private Message Find more posts by overlold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That is the clue we need to unravel the mystery of the Sith.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2014 07:35 AM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
the movie was In 1976 I don't think that Lucas would have planned out the entire prequal trilogy then or r4

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 05:34 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope. But he could have made the PT make more sense though. I assume he knew what was in the OT. Or had the technical facilities to see the movies again.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 06:15 AM
Kickballjedi

George Lucas circa 1997- "I'm writing the screenplays for the prequel trilogy, but I'm NOT going to watch any of the OT so as not to influence my vision of the PT.."

Old Post May 1st, 2014 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, that sums it up. Hope Abrams took a peek.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 12:13 PM