KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sora Bulq and Grievous ROTS vs. Satele Shan and Darth Malak

Sora Bulq and Grievous ROTS vs. Satele Shan and Darth Malak
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sora Bulq and Grievous ROTS vs. Satele Shan and Darth Malak

Force, sabers, all out

Malak is unamped

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:12 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Team two has greater force powers by a good margin so I give them the win on this one.

Stasis field sounds like the trump against Grievous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bulq was relentless in fighting Windu, I don't think she'd get the opportunity to use them. I think the fight would be dependent on if unamped Malak could kill Grievous, but yeah I can totally see team 2 winning.

I just dont think Satele could take Bulq for long.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:40 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Bulq was relentless in fighting Windu, I don't think she'd get the opportunity to use them. I think the fight would be dependent on if unamped Malak could kill Grievous, but yeah I can totally see team 2 winning.

I just dont think Satele could take Bulq for long.

Well that's the thing, I think Malak would dispatch Grievous easily, because Grievous has no defense against a Stasis field.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Grievous is also a relentless fighter, which is why I paired him with Bulq. Good point though, Malak would have to gain some distance from him though.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:55 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Malak is said to be better at his saber skill then Force abilities, he could easily hold his own against Grievous until he can use TK or Stasis.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 10:57 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

If malak can dispatch grevious off the bat with stasis field, he may solo.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 13th, 2014 12:48 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carthage
Bulq was relentless in fighting Windu, I don't think she'd get the opportunity to use them.

That didn't stop Windu from beating him with the Force. erm

Old Post May 13th, 2014 01:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Satele solos.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malak is said to be better at his saber skill then Force abilities, he could easily hold his own against Grievous until he can use TK or Stasis.

The same passage said Malak was a better duelist than Revan, which you also completely ignore. Just pointing that out~ stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:26 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I don't *ignore it*, it is simply not eligible to use. It is contradicted by the KOTORCG and Plagueis novel.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think Malak was more skilled and focused on dueling. But Revan was probably overall superior with a lightsaber just through being more powerful. As evidenced by Revan ultimately cutting off Malaks jaw in a fight.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It's not contradicted at all, though, you just want it to be.

EDIT: What do you mean in the Plagueis novel btw?

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
I think Malak was more skilled and focused on dueling. But Revan was probably overall superior with a lightsaber just through being more powerful. As evidenced by Revan ultimately cutting off Malaks jaw in a fight.

I guess.
However I doubt Drew put in precognition, which is like a x2 to Revan's lightsaber abilities.
quote:
It's not contradicted at all, though, you just want it to be.

EDIT: What do you mean in the Plagueis novel btw?

Revan beat Malak in a duel, it's completely contradicted. Then again like I said above, I doubt Drew was factoring in precognition.

“Do you think that Malak's powers were weakened by Revan's lightsaber?"
-Plagueis

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:54 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Enough with the precognition dude.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:55 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Says the one who uses TP to win every Vitiate fight.

Revan "can predict the path of a battle several seconds, sometimes even minutes in advance, by gauging their opponent's fighting style, heart rate, and there movements in combat."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 11:58 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:

Revan beat Malak in a duel, it's completely contradicted.

As I've said a few thousand times, Revan ending the battle with a lightsaber blow does not mean he didn't use the Force to gain the advantage against Malak, dude.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 12:18 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It said lightsaber duel bro, not force battle.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 12:37 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Bane vs Raskta/co. would also be classified as a lightsaber duel. Bane gained the advantage through his Force powers regardless, despite initially being driven back by Rastka's superior bladework.

Again, the one and only reason Malak being Revan's superior as a duelist is contradicted is because you want it to be.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 12:46 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Again, the one and only reason Malak being Revan's superior as a duelist is contradicted is because you want it to be.

Actually, it works in favor for me either way.
Malak>Revan in sabers: Shows Revan can defeat opponents that are better lightsaber duelists through precognition and force pushes.

Revan>Malak in sabers: Shows Revan can defeat very skilled lightsaber duelists in duels without the use of telekinesis.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 12:58 AM