KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Lord Scourge (300 Year Time Skip) vs Darth Malgus

Lord Scourge (300 Year Time Skip) vs Darth Malgus
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Lord Scourge (300 Year Time Skip) vs Darth Malgus

Battle takes place at a dueling arena on Dromund Kaas.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 06:01 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Malgus

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 06:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malgus.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Malgus stills wins.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 12:48 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Scourge. He has a variant of vaapad and has had a higher rank than Malgus in forever. You think the Emperor would choose a weakling as his primary bodyguard?

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

No, and I think this would be a good fight, but Malgus's feats are better.

And he doesn't have a variant of Vaapad, he simply has an ability that has a similar effect on his power via different mechanic.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 08:18 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Malgus. Pretty easily too.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 10:53 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834

No. no expression

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:50 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ares834

By the time of TOR, I'd put Scourge WELL above Nyriss.

Reason I say that, is because I think that HE thinks that nothing has really changed in the 300 year time-skip.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Also, can someone post footage of Scourge choking out Sith Lords without gesturing?

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:04 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He doesn't do it on screen. You only walk in on him choking out a soldier with the Sith corpses surrounding him. At least 7 Sith visible. Kira says there was a dozen in there though.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by NewGuy01
No. no expression

Yep. He either smacked around a far more powerful HoT along with another great Jedi or he smacked around Scourge's successor and a dark council member.

Either way, he is quite a bit beyond the likes of Scourge.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 01:13 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Also, can someone post footage of Scourge choking out Sith Lords without gesturing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNSWcCrRoA

Skip to 8:35

Old Post May 24th, 2014 03:31 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I had already found it, but thanks. embarrasment

Old Post May 24th, 2014 03:48 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

KK.

But yeah, Malgus takes this. I don't think it's a stomp tho.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 24th, 2014 03:51 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going to say Malgus takes this one. Malgus's feats are superior, even garnering the notice of Darth Sidious.

As per the whole "Wrath was a higher rank argument," Malgus wasn't around when Vitiate was selecting a Wrath, and would likely have not been suited for the job for other reasons as well. For one, Malgus is far too ambitious with his own goals to become subservient to Vitiate's will. Another reason being that Malgus does not enjoy dealing with the Dark Council, which I'm given to understand the Wrath does a lot of. And finally, Malgus's place is on the battlefield, not running Vitiate's errands.

And if we really want to argue rank, I would defer you to Malgus's rule as emperor after Vitiate's "death." wink

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 24th, 2014 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote