KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Question

Question
Started by: qu3L

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qu3L

Question

So I just watched the Star Wars Attack of the Clones and I Obi Wan Kenobi was captured by Count Dooku. He told him that Palpatine the councellor was a Sith in secret. Now when I watch Revenge of the Sith and they go and rescue Palpatine, why dosen't Obi Wan confront him when he knows that information? Or atleast he should've told the Jedi Council?

Am I confused or will it come later in the movie, since I didn't watch much longer in Revenge of the Sith other than Anakin just defeated Dooku.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 10:10 PM
Click here to Send qu3L a Private Message Find more posts by qu3L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

your confused. Your asking questions when you didn't even finish the movie? who's time you trying to waste?

Also, watch AOTC again cause your not getting it

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 02:28 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Dooku never told Kenobi anything about Palpatine or the Chancellor. Just "under the control of", which could mean anybody in a variety of ways. Or a lie, for all he knows.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup, he was trying to reel in OB1. By the time of the ROTS confrontation, it didn't matter anymore.

And the council was already looking for the Sith since EPI.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 08:14 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote