KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » New Sith in Episode 7

New Sith in Episode 7
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

New Sith in Episode 7

Does anyone have any new information on the sith with the tribladed lightsaber in Episode 7?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 05:43 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

He is called Kylo Ren.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:51 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Does sound mean enough. Like vader or Palpatine. So maybe he's jedi...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 05:57 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe he is Dark Jedi and not Sith as rumour has it…

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 02:22 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I'm going to forget I read that. I am avoiding all potential spoilers

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:25 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
He is called Kylo Ren.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

I just got his name. It sounds good. Maybe he'll have a Sith Name and innovate a new order of Sith like the "Sith Knight". The Crossguard Lightsaber looks really cool, it caught my attention right away over the other footage. I wonder what his style will be like? I wonder if he will be like Star Killer? Kylo's stance does look similar to his.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 02:01 AM
Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Personally I don't care, I hope they have a decent characterisation on him this time.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:28 PM
The_Tempest

Not sure why any self-respecting Force user post-Endor would even want to be a Sith. In the thousands of years of existence, that order has had exactly one success story: Palpatine.

Sith are generally a bunch of losers tbh.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 10:35 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I was really hoping they'd avoid the tendency of the old EU of rehashing the Sith with every new release. A Dark Jedi, some failed student of Luke's would have sufficed, like in Jedi Outcast. Or an another cult of Dark Siders unaffiliated with the Sith like the Dathomir witches. But alas.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It hasn't been confirmed that he is a Sith yet, nor does he have a "Darth" name. So perhaps they will surprise us, but I doubt it.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 04:48 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I hope the Sith stuff is gone though.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 10:31 AM