KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Will the Force Awakens feature Duel of the Fates?

Will the Force Awakens feature Duel of the Fates?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Will the Force Awakens feature Duel of the Fates?

Will it feature the epic soundtrack 'Duel of the Fates'? You probably won't know but do you reckon it will? I hope so, because that soundtrack is awesome & kicks bottom!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 12:14 AM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Whatever music is in it, will be awesome because John Williams.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Why are you asking us? Do you think we have special knowledge of the film's score?

Also:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
awesome & kicks bottom!

What puritanical sugarcoat is this?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

A new one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:33 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Whatever music is in it, will be awesome because John Williams.

Agreed! I hope it has a lot of the old scores as well as some epic new ones though.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 08:57 AM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why are you asking us? Do you think we have special knowledge of the film's score?

No, but you may have ideas, so I was asking if you thought it probably would, or weather you thought it wouldn't. What do you reckon?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 09:02 AM
queeq
Chaos

I am hoping for a great new score where you can feel Williams is at the helm, and not Lucas. There's some good stuff in the PT, but the OT scores of ESB and ROTJ are quite excellent.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 01:28 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I reckon not. That song is meant for anakin/obi wan. Whatever Williams produces is always good, so not worried there. Although I expect Classic ot songs will still be in it....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:56 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I imagine we'll hear some subtle, small use of the PT music. Probably a lot more of the OT music though.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

They'll probably have "the Force" soundtrack, because that's in all of them, obviously the most well known score we hear in the intro too, & probably Imperial March. I'm not so sure about anything else.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:26 PM
queeq
Chaos

Leia's theme maybe or a derivative... since it's probably about Leia's kids.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:44 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

I kind of hope that we do get a touch of DoF, at least for a scene. It's kind of tied to the saga in my mind forever.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 10:35 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I dunno. It's allright, kinda bloated though.

Personally I am hoping for something along the lines of The Imperial March... one of the best and most iconic pieces of SW music IMHO.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 02:01 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by queeq
I dunno. It's allright, kinda bloated though.

Personally I am hoping for something along the lines of The Imperial March... one of the best and most iconic pieces of SW music IMHO.

LOL, that's the ring tone that my oldest daughter has set for me. LOL

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 06:06 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

She has excellent taste.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 08:46 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Well as I have always said, it's all about the dark side baby. wink

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 06:04 AM
queeq
Chaos

ROOAARRR... wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 07:19 AM