KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread

The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Force Awakens spoiler/speculation discussion thread

Opening this as a tentative thing to gauge approval first.

Seriously spoilery speculation/possible leaks are beginning to appear now. Just like the old days, a lot of this could be garbage or could be spot on.

There's a reddit thread that sums up a giant load of it. So, to check- shall we post up the link and discuss what's within?

Obviously, massive potential spoilers in this thread may be coming.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Alright I'll go ahead and post them up- read at your own risk. They are not complete spoilers or anything like that but it gives a lot of potential info. Judge for yourself the truth of it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/co...i_leak_possible

My guess would be- some genuine stuff that's getting increasingly mixed up with reported speculation and deliberate nonsense. Note how part 4 specifically denies part 3. I doubt anyone really has access to the JJ/GL relations and what they think, and all of that official-prequel-hate just seems too much like wish fulfilment for the sort of fan who would be on 4chan to seem real to me. Nonetheless, I reckon some of the basic character facts will pan out.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 5th, 2014 at 09:34 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Banus

Cheers ush, some nice reading for my sunday morning!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Banus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Banus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nice indeed.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:51 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll be keeping an eye out for any of this being shown to be true, to see if it builds credibility.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 06:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

Good

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 10:33 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Some more rumoured spoilers here:

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/02/s...-rumors-galore/

Hmmm sounds a bit too EU influenced (style-wise) to me- by which I mean the kind of people likely to speculate wildly or make stuff up are probably drawing from the EU.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 01:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

All sounds a bit weird an convoluted...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 08:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anonymously reported Han Solo line. Sounds plausible but easily made up

(credit http://makingstarwars.net/2015/02/e...-force-awakens/)

-

Hi Jason, big fan of the site. I did some extra work on TFA and had scenes with Ford, Ridley and Fisher. Nothing major with no lines but I’d like to share that time with you.

It took place at Pinewood, backlot and was a minimal blue screen affair. A few of us were extras standing in for pilots, some human, some alien. A few practical creatures were present and the scene was described as a hideout for pirates, criminals and empire hunters. It would appear in the second act. There were a variety of weaponry on show which all looked like stuff from the OT. I can remember a line that ford said

“I can get us in there but they won’t have a hug for me, sweetheart”.

It was a cool delivery by Ford. Overall, a good time.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 11:05 AM
queeq
Chaos

Nice tidbit.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 01:26 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I hope Leia's a Jedi.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 05:01 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I dunno... from the little things that leak out, looks like Han is still somewhat in the lead. But of course, that doesn't mean anything. We'll see.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 10:32 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not a spoiler in of itself, but relevant- Mark Hamill on the security to avoid spoilers

(credit: http://www.themarysue.com/mark-hami...d-on-by-drones/)

"Oh, my God! It’s just crazy town. First of all, the security. We had problems before with people leaking stuff, but I was saying to them, “Is it really necessary to put on this giant robe with a hood that hangs down to your chest to go from my trailer to the soundstage?” They said, “Drones.” I said, “You’re kidding! Really?”… I wish people would just relax. We’re not trying to play games with people. We just want to maximize their experience at the movies where it should be seen and not have it leaked over the Internet. Believe me, it will be here before you know it."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 08:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

Funny...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 09:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

One persistent spoiler rumour going around is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Han Solo dying; more than one website has been running so-called proof of this.

Always an interesting one to see, that one, as this one has been mooted for some 35 years now. It's the rumour that cried wolf.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 20th, 2015 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 09:41 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I would be kind of surprised if Han didn't die in TFA. But personally if he were to die I think it should be in the Episode 8.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 03:12 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sounds fair to be honest. I wonder if that was the condition Ford said yes... wink

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 08:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The thing is, whether it is going to happen or not, what with how much Ford and Kasdan both wanted it back in the 80s it was [i[definitely[/i] going to be at least discussed, so it's no spoiler to say they discussed it. Whether they put it in is a different matter.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 05:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

JJ Abrams on recent Star Wars rumours- some are true, some are not.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31548370

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 05:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, he sure didn't say a lot. hehehe

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 08:48 PM