KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Darth Vader vs. Yoda

Darth Vader vs. Yoda
Started by: Maikahyandowen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

I don't think he would've fought with Palpy. He was more concerned with Vader. Yoda only said he needed to defeat Vader, he didn't say anything about the emperor.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

"Only a fully trained Jedi Knight, with the force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor"
How does he not mention the Emperor?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

he didn't defeat the emperor directly. by turning Vader back, the emperor was defeated.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

But they all still would have died in the explosion. they would have no reason to just up and leave. Palps didnt forsee that happening. And Luke turning would have had NO bearing whatsoever on the battle of endor or the space battle. The same end result would have been acheived. The only difference woul dbe that those 3 would have died on board....plain and simple.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

If Luke had turned he would have turned against the rebels and probably prevent Han and the others from destroying the shield generator. Paply knew exactly what was happening. He just didn't think it would go against him.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
Darth Subjekt

how would he have stopped them......they were still fighting by the time Lando went in there. So luke would have stopped them, but Vader and Palps wouldnt have? No.....they all would have died.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Luke knew every facet of their plans, he could have easily found a way to stop them

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:33 PM
Darth Subjekt

the shield generator was already blown up by the time they were done fighting. Look, i guess we're just not gonna see eye to eye on this. The entire Empire couldn't stop them, i doubt Luke could single handedly. True it took luke a little minute to drag pops all around, but had Vader not died at THAT particular moment, they still would not have left and would have been blown up. Even had Luke turned, the Emperor would have wanted him to stand by him and watch the destruction of "his pitiful little band" and "the end of the alliance" out the window. He had no reason to send Luke out....he's overconfident, remember, and comes from not know what is about to happen.

But i could have sworn this had something to do with Vader and Yoda, lol.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:46 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

yeah...i must've missed the whole connection to Vader and Yoda laughing
moving on then...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 05:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Wow, I posted in this thread a year ago... messed

Odd, it's still alive...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 02:55 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

if im alowed to destroy the nice convrsation that u guys have? i want to destroy the point with saying that u cant compare movies from the 70-80ies with modern movies cause they did hardly know computers then. so i want to say that i THINK DARTH will win cause yoda in the old movies could hardly move but on the other side u cant find that out cause maybee he will win cause we dont know if he is fast in the old movies but i still think we should compare with yoda in the old movies and there he is dying so i think darth will win. but still it would be a spectakular fight!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 12:55 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

of course we can compare them. It's not OUR fault Lucus left so much time inbetween movies.
Darth didn't have the force lighting ability, but maybe he could strangle Yoda a little. and he's so tall too, that'd give him an advantage.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:17 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
and Yoda was a Jedi Master. Vader wasn't. forgot about that.......and the dark side isn't stronger, it only seems that way in your mind.

Well it is stated in many sources that by the time anakin became Darth vader in ROTS he was on par with mace and yoda and this is proven when he beat Dooku when he became enraged as that would be the state he would fight against Windu so add more experience knowledge and refinement you get someone who could outmatch windu and beat yoda

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:58 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A decade old post. Being responded to without any punctuation.

Good. Gooooood.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luminous
kusemono

I doubt that ROTS Anakin/Vader was on par with Yoda.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 01:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Luminous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The comments in this thread are adorable.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yoda wins.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:49 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, in the end, he didn't.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 06:19 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Well, in the end, he didn't.
He never fought Vader. I. A fight at their cinematic peaks Yoda prevails.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 12:33 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We'll never know.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 03:42 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote