KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Ahsoka & Kanan's Fate?

Ahsoka & Kanan's Fate?
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Ahsoka & Kanan's Fate?

What do you guys think will happen to Ahsoka & Kanan? Do you think they'll die at some point during Rebels or just go back into hiding?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Mar 28th, 2015 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 02:43 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Die, this whole "many Jedi hiding and unable to be found despite the vast resources and reach of the Galactic Empire and then later popping up and joining Luke's New Jedi Order" thing from the Old EU was such....no.

I'm not saying that some Jedi couldn't survive up to that point, it's just too bizarre for them to go that long without doing anything despite a war going on. Plus it's noted by Obi-Wan, Tarkin and Yoda that all the Jedi are pretty much extinct and Luke is the last one.

You may say that Ahsoka isn't a Jedi due to she left the Order...but how is that any different from Kanan or the other Jedi? The Jedi Order was destroyed, so really no one is a Jedi anymore. Plus why would the GE just leave those that left the Jedi Order? That wouldn't be a smart move in any sense of the word, as it would come back to bite them in the ass later on.

That and the GE had a bunch of Inquisitors and Assassins to deal with and hunt down Jedi.

Plus them leaving something that they started, just doesn't seem to be their style anyway.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 28th, 2015 at 03:21 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm guessing they'll have them die on Alderaan with Organa. It's not that big of a stretch to believe that a few Jedi survived the purge, it is a big universe after all.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 03:38 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm guessing they'll have them die on Alderaan with Organa. It's not that big of a stretch to believe that a few Jedi survived the purge, it is a big universe after all.

A few? Sure ok, but even those few I would have to say be a specific set.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

There's bound to be many Jedi survivors after Order 66, and in my opinion I think it's virtually impossible to kill all ten thousand Jedi from the galaxy. Some could've went into the Unknown Regions, Wild Space, etc. Ahsoka is not identifying as a Jedi and is not a Jedi. Yoda referring to Luke as the last of the Jedi, like Dave said in an interview, could be interpreted many ways. Maybe the last Jedi following the traditional, old doctrine, maybe the last Jedi that could actually do something to stop Vader and the Emperor. So many things that green little liar could've been implying.

And I'd really love to see how effective an inquisitor or an assassin would be hunting down someone like Ahsoka. Ahsoka would behead them and send it as a Christmas present back to the Empire.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:07 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

King, not saying that the Empire sends an Inquisitor or Assassin after her specifically. My post was really just a generalized one, had really nothing to do with Ahsoka.

But a point about the Last of the Jedi bit, although tbh...seeing as Ahsoka is with the Rebels and all that, I'm doubting that they would just let her go, this is just going back to the whole Empire getting bit in the ass thing. Allowing Jedi to do things like that, won't have them live long.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:15 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Zenwolf
King, not saying that the Empire sends an Inquisitor or Assassin after her specifically. My post was really just a generalized one, had really nothing to do with Ahsoka.

But a point about the Last of the Jedi bit, although tbh...seeing as Ahsoka is with the Rebels and all that, I'm doubting that they would just let her go, this is just going back to the whole Empire getting bit in the ass thing. Allowing Jedi to do things like that, won't have them live long.
Well I mean I doubt if they actually captured her during the Purge they would have let her go. And they definitely would kill her if they captured her now, she's a high-profile rebel leader. Mr. Inquisitor was interrogating Kanan about who this "Fulcrum" is. Plus, I bet they'll explore how exactly the Empire deals with runaway Jedi in the Kanan comic coming out in April.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:41 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Well I mean I doubt if they actually captured her during the Purge they would have let her go. And they definitely would kill her if they captured her now, she's a high-profile rebel leader. Mr. Inquisitor was interrogating Kanan about who this "Fulcrum" is. Plus, I bet they'll explore how exactly the Empire deals with runaway Jedi in the Kanan comic coming out in April.

I actually wouldn't mind a sort of mini comic series involving the Empire dealing with leftover Jedi, it would be an awesome way to explore the Inquisitors of the GE in how they deal with them.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:48 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Agreed.

I'd want some Luminara up in that b1tch as well.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 04:50 PM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Honestly, both Rex and Ashoka were slated to die the moment they stepped on screen in TCWs and they're both still kicking. So I doubt Kanan or Ashoka are gonna kick the bucket. They'll likely be considered instrumental in keeping the alliance alive after Bail's death.

The Rebellion was a galactic scale operation. It doesn't make sense that all of the High Command was massing at Sullust with Ackbar and Mothma. Especially not when hours later Mothma would call out the Emperor on making a mistake by personally going to oversee the Death Star II.

Kanan, Ashoka, and Ezra were just doing other shit.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 28th, 2015 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote