KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Maul TPM vs. General Grievous

Darth Maul TPM vs. General Grievous
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Darth Maul TPM vs. General Grievous

Who wins?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 07:50 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Maul.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Grievous, imo.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:42 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Maul

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:49 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Maul in a good fight

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If it's ROTS Grievous I'm undecided. If it's TCW Grievous, Maul.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

^
What is that special about ROTS Grievous? He was called by Mace Windu a coward, Kenobi easily overpowered him in lightsaber duel.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 11:49 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Grievous dies and ILS cries

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 11:56 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McP
^
What is that special about ROTS Grievous? He was called by Mace Windu a coward, Kenobi easily overpowered him in lightsaber duel.

He stalemated Mace in LOE, and even Dooku had been hard pressed to defeat him at times.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 12:17 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

As long as Maul utilizes Tk I give him the win. Most higher tier Jedi/Sith should be able to defeat Grievous with extensive use of Tk at least. But If it was just Sabers though then I'd say split.

I don't remember anyone outright defeating GG in a pure Saber match up except for Ventress on Dathomir and Kenobi in ROTS. Kit Fisto did well against him but he also resorted to Tk Iirc and still never actually won.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Maul in a great fight.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote