KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread [Discussion Thread]

The Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread [Discussion Thread]
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread [Discussion Thread]

Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...-thread/103818/

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

"Emperor Vitiate, the most powerful Sith Lord in history"

(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, Wrath confirmed greater than HoT.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 07:52 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pfft, I had that in my Revan one too. wink

And yeah, the Wrath is beastly - and underrated.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why did you list killing Beelzlit and Cellvanta but not Lord Grathan? It's the more impressive feat imo.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You only kill Lord Grathan in LS Storyline (if you spare Beelzlit and Cellvanta).

Anyways, thoughts on the thread itself?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:03 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Adding the LS options would make the thread more complete imo. Deciding "canon" choices isn't meant for a respect thread.

I'm still reading. You could do with describing Lord Rathari in more detail. I remember there was a lot of hype about him deeply impressing the Dark Council and cowing the Hutts into submission.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No, I won't be including non-canon content in my respect thread. Sorry.

I provided the codex entry. I will add more if you can provide the quotes.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:09 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

There's been no decisions on canon yet to my knowledge. And even if the characters were "canonically" aligned a certain way, that does not mean they exclusively went in that direction at all times. Especially in that choice, where it's less about morality and more about if you're an idiot or not.

Do your own work.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:15 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Except me including light-side content for a dark-side character would be the ultimate double-standard considering how hardly I slap around debaters who do the same (like you).
That being said, that is really all I will continue on that particular discussion. The thread highlights countless of other impressive feats, so we should be focusing on that, honesty.

Aren't you full of rainbows and butterflies today? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:19 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If you were so concerned about canon then I don't get why you insist on calling the Entity Traya and making use of trailer materials, not to mention the gameplay mechanics from the Kotor CG in your Revan thread.

I also notice there's nothing from the expansion materials? I'd at least include his vision of Vitiate devouring all life personally.

Other than the things mentioned this is a impressive and exhaustive collection of feats and accolades. Hopefully this gets people to respect the Wrath more than they do atm.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:42 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Nothing from the expansion materials were... prominent, really. His only individual class feat was the choking of Servant One - which I will add now.

And ah yes, I forgot about his vision of Vitiate, I will add that too. I'm pretty confident I got virtually everything important from Prologue to Act 3 though.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:45 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm struggling to think of anything else. Sel Makor magics up some Gormak and monsters to fight you before and during his fight. Maybe worth a mention?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:51 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Okay, added the two feats from SOR, and expanded on the Sel-Makor feat. Thanks! thumb up

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 09:11 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

This thread pleases me.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 09:23 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 09:43 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Re: The Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread [Discussion Thread]

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...-thread/103818/

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

I love the disclaimer... Ha... Let me dream about it before the D-Day....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 07:48 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Re: The Emperor's Wrath Respect Thread [Discussion Thread]

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Nice shit

Planning on any more of the TOR protags?

Or just whatever the hell you feel like really?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 03:14 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

To be honest, killing Grathan is probably canon as well.

And it's easily better than killing Lady Grathan and her son.

But great thread.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:48 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote