KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars Panel - Star Wars Celebration

The Clone Wars Panel - Star Wars Celebration
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The Clone Wars Panel - Star Wars Celebration

http://www.starwars.com/news/swca-t...-panel-liveblog

Okay... um... Apparently TCW would have went paST REVENGE OF THE SITH AND TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED TO AHSOKA AND CERTAIN CLONES.

A BIG FVCK YOU GOES OUT TO DISNEY.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:25 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Rebels > TCW

Kylo Ren > Ahsoka

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:27 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:29 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

**** me that makes me really upset then. I would have loved to have seen extra ROTS time content in TCWs form.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Way more interesting than that is that Vong were going to appear on the show. Vong!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:37 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I was legitimately surprised that they planned to go post-RotS. The opportunities that TCW presented are just so ****ing amazing, and I feel sort of cheated we couldn't see them.

Seeing the Vong would've been badass though. We BETTER get a novel of post-RotS/post-Season 5 Ahsoka, too.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:58 PM
ares834

Only the final episode would have gone past RotS. That's really not that surprising IMO.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 12:02 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Eh, I would have assumed it end right when RotS starts. Whatevs.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 12:05 AM
Darth Thor

Man I would have LOVED to have seen the Finale they had planned.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Same.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 12:12 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 01:53 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:05 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I would have liked to see Knightfall Vader trashing the temple in the last episode.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:10 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Way more interesting than that is that Vong were going to appear on the show. Vong!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:50 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by AncientPower
I would have liked to see Knightfall Vader trashing the temple in the last episode.

And killing Ahsoka, or at least trying to.

Knightfall would have been even more painful to watch in TCW than the actual film, given the amount of Jedi we meet in the show. Could even imagine Anakin slaughtering the younglings from the gathering arc...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 09:05 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Why was this not on the live feed!? Jeez.

Cancelling TCW and making Rebels was the biggest mistake in Star Wars history tbh.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 01:50 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

thumb up on both points.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 01:56 PM
Darth Thor

Why not have both shows running simultaneously. I'm sure they have the resources.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 02:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by ares834
Rebels > TCW

lol

TCW at its best >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rebels at its best

I'll be the first one to say TCW had shitty episodes and shitty stories. But when it was firing on all cylinders, it blows Rebels out of the water.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 02:03 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

At its best, sure. On average, no.

Hence:

Rebels > TCW

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 18th, 2015 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 02:11 AM