KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Official Trailer #2

Official Trailer #2
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Official Trailer #2

it's here!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So looking forward to this!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Looking promising!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's because the last you remember of star wars involved jar jar.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 09:08 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Looks amazing.

Is the main protagonist the white girl or the black guy?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i suspect both

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Racist Impediment couldn't make it one page before asking the important questions.

I think Daisy Ridley is the main main protagonist and homeboy is like the supporting protagonist.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Probably both maybe

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

looks pretty cool. Thought chewy would have some grey hairs by now. I do like how Luke has the upgraded hand.

Oh, and what's with the vader head??? Luke burnt him. Surly if his body suit didn't melt, Luke could have at least buried any residual remains. It's a little spooky regardless.

Can't wait for a actual story trailer now....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 01:27 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

There are some fan theories that Gwendolin Christie is the "Chrometrooper".

I'd be down for that.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah. Captain Phasma is apparently her name. Looks like a cool character.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 03:49 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

"Captain Phasma"?

God help. Who the fvck came up with these names?!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 03:55 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Probably the same who came up with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Dodona, etc.

I'd be down with Phasma assuming it isn't pronounced like plasma.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 03:58 AM
queeq
Chaos

So how has Luke an upgraded hand? He used to have one that looked exactly like a real hand. Has technology regressed in the SW universe?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 07:04 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
So how has Luke an upgraded hand? He used to have one that looked exactly like a real hand. Has technology regressed in the SW universe?
Life-like hand replacements are harder to come by now that the Empire has fallen? stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Apr 17th, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 11:59 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just to be sure here- I've not checked in ny particular way- we are sure that is Luke,, both the robot-handed figure and the voiceover? I wasn't 100% that was Mark Hamil.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I love the trailer i cant wait for the movie to come out . Does luke have a daughter ??

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:12 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Rey is probably Han & Leia's daughter.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:27 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Just to be sure here- I've not checked in ny particular way- we are sure that is Luke,, both the robot-handed figure and the voiceover? I wasn't 100% that was Mark Hamil.

That was Luke and 100 percent that was Mark Hamil's voice. He just re-dubbed his lines from ROTJ.

Also when you see the person handing over the lightsaber, the one who receives it is Leia. You just don't see her face.

I like George.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I was just wondring is Lando gonna be in EP 7 ?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 06:57 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote