KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 Trailer

Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 Trailer
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NTJack0
Ranger

Personally, I love Sam Witwer as Palpatine, he sounds good. Vader schooling Ezra and Kanan is nice. Hondo returning is wonderful.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:30 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NTJack0
Personally, I love Sam Witwer as Palpatine, he sounds good. Vader schooling Ezra and Kanan is nice. Hondo returning is wonderful.

Hmm.. Witwer voicing Palpatine makes me think Maul won't be on this show.

I think taking on Kanan and Ezra is kind of beneath Vader tbh.

Hondo is the perfect guy to come on this show. Cad Bane would be a great addition too.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

They should have made Cad Bane the main villain instead of using Vader this early.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:39 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Inquisitor Barriss would not make sense at all. She'd be fighting against the Empire, and as much of a hypocrite she is, she wouldn't ally herself with a tyrannical regime that represents the dark side. In her view it'd be what the Republic was 2.0. The only possible way Inquisitor Barriss would make sense is if she got a mind wipe, and even then her being in Rebels would be contrived as fvck. Then it'd be, like, what? 5 or 6 TCW characters being introduced in just that one season? It'd be stupid, and as much as I love TCW, dumping in piles of TCW characters is a terrible idea. Especially when their inclusions don't make sense, like Barriss'.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:44 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

She could always take Ahsoka's place in the rebel alliance after Ahsoka turns out to be the grand inquisitor (please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I think taking on Kanan and Ezra is kind of beneath Vader tbh.

Why? They are Jedi that are openly against the Empire. Their mere existence is sowing discord. And they have won a rather major victory against one of the Empire's highest officials and already defeated one of the Inquisitors.

They need to be crushed immediately.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:46 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Emperordmb
She could always take Ahsoka's place in the rebel alliance after Ahsoka turns out to be the grand inquisitor (please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by |King Joker|
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:47 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by The Merchant
They should have made Cad Bane the main villain instead of using Vader this early.

Not a chance. The Inquisitor and Tarkin have already failed. It's time to bring out the biggest guns they have.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:49 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I know I understand. Show probably isn't gunna last that long if they're using Vader now. I wonder if in the final season they'll face Palpatine himself?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:51 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I don't think they'll go that far and have Palpatine actually waste time with such insignificant characters...well by comparison.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The likes of Vader and Tarkin being directly involved with the plot, especially this early on, is a colossal misfire imo and naked fanservice.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:54 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Originally posted by The_Tempest
The likes of Vader and Tarkin being directly involved with the plot, especially this early on, is a colossal misfire imo and naked fanservice.

This! They should have waited longer before bringing out guys like Tarkin to handle the Rebels. I remember when Rebels was announced they were claiming that everyone was going to be an original character and what-not. But now we have Vader as the main bad guy season 2. Although I won't be surprised if the show ends up being just 3 seasons.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:55 PM
The_Tempest

Rebels piqued my interest early on because it was essentially marketed as Firefly in the Star Wars universe. A motley crew of misfits and nobodies taking on the monolithic Empire in their own way.

Tarkin, Vader, the Emperor? These guys are the unholy trinity and should be leagues and leagues and leagues ad infinitum beyond the Ghost crew.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:58 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by The Merchant
I know I understand. Show probably isn't gunna last that long if they're using Vader now. I wonder if in the final season they'll face Palpatine himself?

Doubt that will happen.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:59 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by ares834
Doubt that will happen.

Don't see why not. The Sorting Algorithm of Evil dictates that each subsequent season tackle a greater threat. If this show lasts longer than its next season, Palpatine is the next step. He's the only guy better than Vader.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 12:00 AM
The Merchant

I hope Palpatine turns Ezra to the Dark side and makes him kill Kanun, becoming the Inquisitor we see in the new film.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 12:01 AM
The_Tempest

Filoni and co. have repeatedly stated how Rebels is much more lighthearted than TCW. No way this ends on a dour note like corrupted!Ezra killing Kanan.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 12:02 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I hope the last episode of Rebels ends with the crew of the Ghost landing on Alderaan, waiting for Princess Leia to deliver the stolen plans...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Tarkin, Vader, the Emperor? These guys are the unholy trinity and should be leagues and leagues and leagues ad infinitum beyond the Ghost crew.

Eh, I can see it (for Vader and Tarkin). What else have they got to do? Stare at the Death Star some more? Two Jedi openly defying the Empire should get the Vader response, honestly. I don't see why they need to lose more than one Inquisitor before they become something of a priority.

Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Well if we're talking about what'd be the most realistic option for Rebels is that the crew ends up surviving and then they enter the role of characters who you don't see but are there helping a lot. Like I could see them helping at the Battle of Endor somehow. Stuff like that would be cool.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 12:05 AM