KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 Trailer

Star Wars: Rebels Season 2 Trailer
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Sure, whatever.

I'm looking forward to wanking Ahsoka after this season to God level, though. I know my girl will do well.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 04:15 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's really frustrating talking to you these days. I always feel like I have to tip toe or hold back when talking to you because the slightest bit of "aggression" sets you off (seriously, I said you were whining thats mild as hell. learn to have thicker skin asswad) and screaming about how mad I am. Am I the only one who remembers that we used to tease and insult each other constantly? Being an ******* to each other is supposed to be part of being friends. You call each other dicks because they know you don't mean it. Arguing with Ant today was fun and I meant nothing by it and there are no hard feelings. You know, I actually rewrote my oh so aggressive sentences a few posts back because I knew you'd be so sensitive about it and you were anyway. I hate having to do that man, it really sucks.

quote:
Me
Neph, your reputation for getting defensive over the things you like is very well known.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Neph, you're right on all accounts but one. Tempest doesn't whine or get pissed at you when he thinks your "mad." It seems more like it arouses him.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Originally posted by ares834
So some massive spoilers pertaining to the Season 2 premiere:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vader apparently toys with Kanan and Ezra. And, while the manage to escape, it seems to have been a trap to find the Rebel fleet (again). Vader then pretty much single handily takes on the Rebels fleet managing to destroy some fighters and the Command ship. SDs then drop in but the Rebels manage to flee.

And then Ahsoka learns who Vader is. While Vader sends some more Inquisitors after the Rebels

All in all, sounds awesome.

thumb up

A more detailed synopsis can be found here.

Sounds like they're trying to make the best out of a bad idea; I'll reserve judgment until I see the fight.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 01:46 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

THEY TOOK THE CHIPS OUT!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 05:39 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I feel as though Vader will not feature prominently for the entire season. He'll serve his purpose in pushing the Rebels out of Lothal and hang as a looming threat, but they'll leave most of the villainy to the new Inquisitors.

Otherwise, they'll have to play the game of 'How do we not undervalue Vader?' for 14 episodes.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 08:48 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Probably, yeah.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 08:56 PM
Darth Thor

Well he apparently has a large role in the S2 Pilot.

But yeah I'm sure he'll have a large role every time he shows up, but likely won't show up very often.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Holy crap it's REXXXX. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 05:46 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is!?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 06:52 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote